Loud bangs of the door could be heard in the Min's mansion.

Ym- MIN YNNN GET UR LAZY ASS UP NOW!!! (Banging the door from past 10 mins)

Yn pov
I was sleeping peacefully and while smiling too I guess cuz  I was dreaming about my dream man and idk even know how he looks like even in my dreams 🤣 just then I heard my mom screaming her lungs out making me annoyed..

End of yn pov

AN POV
Yn opened the door with a annoyed face and asked her mom

Yn-what eomma,why did u wake me up it's my off today(fake cry)

Ym- shut up and stop ur drama didn't I told u that we should meet my bestie cuz her son came...

Yn-oh yeah mummy was so excited 😆 sorry eomma 😅5 mins and I'll be ready pls.
(Yn calls her aunt as mummy bcz since childhood yn love her sooo much and is connected to her too)

Ym-yeah yeah now go orelse my both slippers will be on ur face (she said while leaving and not to forget with a glare)

Yn-yeah eomma
(Yn went to get ready)

Timeskip after half an hour-

Yn came downstairs running
Yn- sorry guys let's go

Yoongi- as always late,I don't understand why do u always take this much time to get ready u look ugly with or without getting ready.

Yn- you don't need to understand!!( Fuming in anger)
Yoongi-(eye roll) I-

Yd- yoongi first say sorry for speaking like that with my little princess.

Yoongi-sorry 😒

Yn-appa ask him to say properly (pout)

Yd-yoo-

Ym-ENOUGH U ALL!!! We are getting late move

She said while walking to the door while all of them followed her while gulping in fear of their wife/mom.
They all say in the car while yoongi was driving all were chit chatting with laughter and they reached there in 30 mins.

They all got down and ym warned yn to behave.

As they ringed the bell a lady at mid 40's opened the door and as soon as she opened yn hugging her really tightly and same goes with the lady.

Yn-mummy I missed u soo muchhh(pecks her cheek)

Mrs Kim-Aww my baby me too(pecks her whole face )

Yoongi-yaah we are here too(pout)

Mrs Kim- my kitty cat how can I forget u( pulling his cheek)

They all sat on the couch talking and Mr.kim was there too

Yn pov

We all were talking as we met after a long time just then I heard foot steps so I looked at the direction and saw some one coming it was man I couldn't see his face as he was setting his watch then he came and sat next to me I saw his face.......

Hi moons,how was it??
Did u like it...