Yn pov
OMG is that mummy's son he is sooo handsome,hot and breathtaking 🥵...mummy never told me that she had this much cute son OMG he is smiling I'm dead .ayy AN show the readers a picture of this hot man nah.

AN-yeah yeah here

Breathtaking ryt readers oh god I wish ah yn stop it where's ur manners drooling over someone I just saw ah leave it he must have someone in his life already having this good looks

AN-ah pabo ur so dumb,why do u need to come to conclusions already 😒

Yn-bcz u made me do so bish 🙄

End of yn pov

AN POV

mrs.kim- oh tae u came,come here I'll introduce you to them

Tae-yes eomma

He bowed to ur parents and greeted u and ur brother he didn't smile much.

Mrs.kim- so this is my 3rd kid taehyung he has been studying abroad since childhood so guys don't know him much and tae this is the MIN family .

Tae- yes eomma,she has been always telling me about u all

Ym-yes son, she didn't told us much about u but to my daughter she did and we never knew u were this handsome.

Tae-oh thank u aunty

Tae pov
As I was coming down I saw my mom's friend's family and there was this girl and I think it's yn bcz eomma always speaks about her and idk why,well she looked soo cute zoning out in my beauty,ah Kim taehyung what are you thinking let's go and greet them.i sat next to her and I can sense her getting nervous anyways I don't care.

AN POV

Everyone were talking and just then someone opened the door it was jin,joonie and Jennie.

Seeing them yn ran towards them hugged Jennie,joonie and jumped onto jin while he laughed and held her properly.

Tae was stunned by that and thought "woah it seems she is pretty close with every one here"

Jennie went and sat next to tae

Jennie- oppa this is my bff u know I have always talked about her ryt.

Tae- yes jen *ruffling her hair*

Jennie- oppa u know u both are the same age and u will be joining the same University as yn and me.....

Tae-hmm

Jennie-u and yniee will be in the same class as u both choose the same department as well

Now everyone are curious on what she will say and what is cooking up in her mini brain.
Her next words made everyone stunned
And yn and tae chock on their saliva.

Jennie- WHY DONT YOU TWO DATE OR MARRY EACHOTHER....

°°°°°°°
Hi moons how was this??
💜💜💜💜