~◇~Normal Morning Routine~◇~

Little: Quackity
Cg: Sapnap (daddy)
Cg: Karl (papa)
---------------------------------------------------------
Karl was sitting in the bathroom at his vanity just laying out his makeup. He was wearing a headband to keep his hair out of the way while he did his makeup. Sapnap carried Quackity who just woke up into the bathroom. Quackity was regressed to the age around four so he wasn't to whiny and fussy. Sapnap gently put Quackity down and went back downstairs to cook breakfast.

Quackity ran over to his papa and climbed on his lap looking at the makeup. He poked around before turning around in his papa's lap. Karl smiled kissing his boyfriend's nose "Good morning duckling." he whispered gently quickly getting a giggle in response. "Good moning papa! What is papa doin'?" Quackity asked looking at his papa confused.

Karl hummed applying some concealer onto his face "Papa is doing his makeup baby. Would you like to help?" He finished putting on concealer and grabbed a brush getting some blush on it. Quackity nodded his head violently before getting handed the brush "on my cheeks right here baby." Karl directed his baby boy where the blush goes before it was applied messily. He looked into the mirror and adored how gentle his little boy was being.

Next was the eyeshadow which went by quickly. Quackity clapped proud of what he did as he was picked up by his papa. Karl carried his regressed boyfriend down to the kitchen and placing him in a chair before getting two glass cups and one plastic cup filling all three with orange juice before placing them on the table.

Karl sat down as the little's daddy came over placing two glass plates in his and Karl's spot before going back over to the counter and bringing back a childproof plate and fork placing it infront of the little. Sapnap cleared his throat "Here is toast, scrambled eggs, some bacon, and apple slices for my little boy and my wife." He said sitting in his seat and started to eat. Quackity giggled starting to quickly eat being hungry.

Karl had to move the little's plate away from him so he would actually chew what was in his mouth not wanting him to choke. He sighed slowly eating trying to keep his eyes on the mentally younger one while talking to his boyfriend "Thank you Sap for cooking the breakfast for today." He smiled at his boyfriend before sliding the little's plate back to him.

Quackity ate slowly not wanting his food to be taken away again as Sapnap chuckled "Your welcome baby. Now today we have to take him to the dentist then we have to go shopping." He said before getting up and rinsing his own dishes and putting them in the dish washer. After everyone was done eating and all dishes were in the dish washer everyone got ready and left.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hi! Hope you have a good day! Word count is 510.
Don't forget to eat some food, drink water, and get good rest! Be healthy and positive!