🟠My good boy🟣

~Karl’s POV~
---------------------------------------------------------
I walk into the house from a long day of work, wandering into the kitchen. I see my husband standing by the oven, the box of dino nuggets in hand. "What're you doing?" I ask softly. "You texted me that you had a bad day at work. I'm making you dino nuggies with appy sauce and broccoli." Sapnap says, smiling. I blush, realizing what he was doing. "F-for me?" I ask, feeling myself slipping into headspace. "All for you baby boy." Sapnap says, rubbing my head. I smile, practically melting into a puddle of boy goo. "Now, let's get you dressed properly. Gotta get out of big boy clothes." Sapnap says, leading me to the bedroom. I giggle softly, slowly regressing.

~Sapnap POV~
I walked into the bedroom, sitting Karl on the bed while I went through the drawers, picking out a onesie that said 'Daddy's Prince' on it. I turn to Karl and motion for him to raise his arms. He does as instructed and raises his arms above his head. I remove his shirt pulling the onesie over his head and slipping his  arms through the arm holes. I then lay him on his back and remove his pants, snapping up the onesie at the bottom. "Good boy~ Now. Let's get you washed up for dinner." I say, leading him to the bathroom and helping him wash his hands. I help him dry them off and kiss his nose. "My cute little boy." I whisper, smiling. I led him out to the dining room and pulled his chair out, pushing it back in once he sat down in it. He giggles and claps his hands, swinging his feet cutesy. I smile and go get the nuggets out of the oven, grabbing his divided plate and plating a small pile of nuggets in the large section. I scoop some apple sauce into one of the smaller sections and add some raw broccoli to the other smaller one. I grab a small blue bowl, squirting some ketchup into it. I grab another, smaller bow and squirt some ranch into it. I walk to the table and place my little princes' meal in front of him. I then go to the fridge and grab the chocolate milk. I grab a sippy cup and undo the lid, pouring some chocolate milk into it, screwing the lid back on. "Guess what daddy has?" I say, walking up behind him. "Choccy milk!" He exclaims, giggling and clapping his hands. "You're right. Good boy!" I say, handing him the sippy cup. He grabs the handles on it and takes a big drink from the milk. "Woah now, slow down otherwise you'll get a tummy ache." I say, sitting down next to him. He looks at me and nods, placing the cup down and picking up a nugget, dipping it in the ketchup and eating it. "Wan' one?" He asks, offering me a nugget. "Oh, no tank you baby, daddy ate already." I lie, not wanting him to feel obligated to share his nuggets. He pauses for a second before shrugging. "Otay." he says, eating the nugget. I smile and grab the Disney themed silverware, using the fork to stab a nugget. I dip it in ketchup and hover it in front of him. "Say 'ah'." I say, moving the fork in circles. He happily opens his mouth with a soft 'ah' sound. I smile and put the nugget in his mouth, letting him chomp down before pulling the fork out of his mouth. I pet his hair gently, chuckling softly. "More pwease!" he asks, opening his mouth. "How about some appy sauce?" I ask, using the spoon to scoop up some of the apple sauce. he smiles and opens his mouth, letting me put the spoon in his mouth. he closes his lips around the spoon and I pull it out, watching him swallow the apple sauce. "Nummy! More pwease!" he says, opening his mouth again. I chuckled and continued to feed him until his plate was empty. "Since you were a good boy and you ate all your appy sauce and your broccoli. Guess what daddy had for dessert?" "Ice ceam?" he asks with a head tilt. "That's right baby! Daddy has some nice rainbow unicorn ice cream that he found at the store just for you." I say, smiling as I go to the freezer, grabbing the ice cream and scooping a couple scoops into a bowl. "Want sprinkles?" I ask. he nods eagerly, watching me from his chair. I grab the sprinkles from the cupboard and shake some onto the ice cream. "There. The perfect bowl of ice cream for my perfect baby boy." I say, putting the rest of the ice cream away and putting the sprinkles back. I grab a new spoon and walk to the table, handing the dessert to Karl. he giggles and claps her hands excitedly, digging into the ice cream. "Daddy's gonna go prepare a bubbly bath for you so you can get all nice and clean for movie time." I say. he just nods and eats his ice cream. I go into the bedroom, grabbing his favorite pajamas and a fresh pair of boxers. I then go into the bathroom, plugging the tub and starting the water, adding in some apple scented bubble bath along with some of his favorite bath toys. I turn off the water when it reaches a good level and walk out to the dining room. "Ready for your bath baby?" I ask softly. he scrapes his bowl clean and nods, eating his final scoop of ice cream. I take the bowl and rinse it along with the other dishes. I then go over to my baby and lead him into the bathroom, undoing the bottom of his onesie before helping him out of it and his boxers. he climbs into the bath and I kneel down next to the tub, grabbing a cup and scooping water over his hair. He giggles and I use a washcloth to dab the water away from his face. I smile and grab the shampoo, squirting a good amount into my palm before rubbing it between my hands, starting to massage it into his scalp. "Keep your eyes closed otherwise soapy will get into them." I warn, rinsing his hair out. he squeezes his eyes shut, giggling the whole time I rinsed his hair. Once I finished rinsing, I grabbed the washcloth and dabbed the excess water away from her face. I then grab the conditioner and squirt some into my palm, massaging it into her scalp. "Now, let's leave that in so your hair can get all nice and soft." I say, grabbing the loofah glove and slipping it onto my hand. I then squirt some body wash onto the glove and slowly start washing his body. he giggles and squirms as I wash his legs and feet. I move up to his torso, gently washing her sensitive sides not getting touchy feely with him at all. I wash his back and grab the cup, rinsing him off. I rinse his hair and dab the water away from his face, letting him play with his bath toys for a bit before draining the tub and putting the toys out to dry, grabbing the purple towel, drying him off and helping him into his boxers and pajamas. "Good boy. Now let's go watch your favorite movie, okay baby?" I ask. he nods and walks out to the living room, curling up on the couch with his blankie. I put in his favorite movie and go to grab the snacks. I grab some gummy bears and gummy worms, walking to the couch and sitting down. I open the packages of sweets and hand the bears to Karl. "Here you go baby." I whisper, cuddling up to him and playing the movie. About forty five minutes into the movie, he fell asleep. I quietly turn off the movie and nudge him awake. "Baby boy. Let's brush your teeth then go to bed. Okay?" he nods tiredly and stands up, wobbling to the bathroom with me. I sit him down on the counter and grab his toothbrush and the toothpaste. I put a pea sized dollop of toothpaste on the bristles of the brush. "Say 'ah'." I whisper. he tiredly does as told, opening his mouth. I brush his teeth gently, also brushing his tongue. I grab a small paper cup from the cutesy dispenser and fill it with water. "Rinse and spit please." I say. he does as told and I take the cup from him, throwing it away. I then led him to bed and lay down with him pulled close to me. he instantly falls asleep, snoring quietly against my chest. "My good little boy." I whisper, rubbing his back as I slowly fall asleep.
---------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 1486