Episode 8 ; Shameless

《Nothing else can continued to love me anymore.》

'You are a useless child and immediately thrown out by this family here'

'But father just misunderstood the incident, what else can mother believe me?'

*plak when it is hard to hear the scene of the mother slapping her own child for first time

'you're right, let me be very disappointed and you don't deserve to be born!'

'Remember one thing, namely that you are no longer considered my child neither a part of this family and we have adopted a better adopted child than you.'

'You damn bastard will be thrown out of here straight away!'

(well, one day you will feel sorry and regretful for your mistake through your own child)

Skip then 5 years when Wither was always the victim of being bullied by an adopted child named Witha(adopted by his own parents) and her gang without letting the lecturers or even other students watch the dramatic scenes, just 'acting' but trying to hide all the sadness behind a fake smile and his heart started to suffer from the pain of relapse to pieces again.Having very sincere friends is better way to comfort him.

I regret everything still prefect but...suffered a lot of pain behind those unconventional happiness moments.

-Wither finally said everything from the truth under his last words that needed to complete before his last breathe because the time gettin outed of his daily life everlasting realm.

Tomorrow there's big new(still give some updated extra that it's my older sister's wedding for real) and next sunday also my 19th birthday anniversary:)