chapter 2?!?!

Michael holds his breath as he opens the door to his house. All he needs after such a long day is a glass of whiskey and a crappy adult cartoon. His hopes of a perfect night is interrupted by a loud squeal.

"Miiiichael!!" a girl cries from the living room

"Hey, Maurine." Michael rolls his eyes and mumbles.

Maurine stumbles in her heels to Michael's arms, clearly tipsy. "Hey so liiike I need four hundred dollars to buy a new purse or something. So uh, can you lend me some?" she slurs, giving Michael big, pathetic eyes. Michael sighs, knowing damn well once he gives her the money, he won't even get it back.

"Just take it." Michael groans, taking our four hundred-dollar-bills from his wallet. Maurine lets out a dramatic, over the top gasp.

"Thank you baaabyyy," Maurine giggles. "I'm gonna go out with some friends now. I'll be back byeee!"

"But it's 10 P-" but Michael is cut off by the slam of the front door. He sighs and takes off his black coat, leaving just his white button up and black pants on. He drags his feet over to the kitchen and grabs a slice of pizza and pours himself a glass of whiskey.

He takes a seat on the couch, turns on a random adult swim channel, and contemplates his life. He thinks about Maurine. He's known for a while now she's a golddigger. He makes so much money as the president's right hand man that there's not a doubt in a mind that that's all he's being used for. If anything, she's out cheating on him right now.

The consuming thoughts wear him out but as he was about to fall asleep, he gets a notification. A text from Obama. His heart feels as if it skips a beat. He swallows hard before opening the notification.

Barack 💞💞💞💞: You awake?

Mike 🤫🧏‍♂️: uhh yeah.. did you need something sir?

Barack 💞💞💞💞: So formal. 🙄 I've told you call me Barack.

Mike 🤫🧏‍♂️: Sorry. Anyways are you okay?

Barack 💞💞💞💞: Yeah just.. kind of bored. Writing some lyrics

Mike 🤫🧏‍♂️: That's cool.

The texting goes stale for a couple seconds, Mike not really knowing what to say.

Barack 💞💞💞💞: Hey uhh can I ask you something?

Michael gulps.

Mike 🤫🧏‍♂️: Yes?

Barack 💞💞💞💞: Do you maybe wanna like hang out? Just the two of us?

Mike 🤫🧏‍♂️; Sure...when and where?

Barack 💞💞💞💞: How about tonight? At the White House Garden? After midnight.

Mike 🤫🧏‍♂️: Barack that's a big ask. Don't you have presidential duties tomorrow?

Barack 💞💞💞💞: Please Michael I need someone to talk to.

Mike 🤫🧏‍♂️: Your wife??

Barack 💞💞💞💞: This isn't about her just please Mike. I need someone to talk to.

Mike 🤫🧏‍♂️: Okay...

Barack's heart races. He looks at his bed at the sleeping wife next to him. He swallows the lump of guilt in his throat, gets up, and heads towards the oval office with a pen and some papers.

Just a bit more writing before he gets here..

Maybe tonight will finally be the night he confesses one of his deepest desires.

a/n: sorry this isnt the best chapter im trying okay 🙏