5

January 8th 1950

Jisoo was harboring a headache. She awaken to find herself in the bed with lesser clothes from last night, a soft groan was heard besides her causing the brunette to look over. Blonde hair spilled over the mattress and onto her arm, Jisoo smiled ignoring the aching in her head.

She reached over to pull the blonde closer and inhale the scent of her lover, Roseanne leaned into the touch while Jisoo placed kisses on her exposed shoulder.

"Stop" Roseanne groans, she opened her eyes seeing Jisoo looking at her with love.

"How's your head?" Roseanne asked

"Hurting." Jisoo says, her eyes trailing down to the girls neck. "How's your neck?"

"Well someone decided to bruise it." Roseanne glared at her.

"Sorry." Jisoo smiled sheepishly, "you know I love showing you off."

"Someone will question."

"Let them."

"Well then, I better go." Roseanne sat up causing Jisoo to stare. "I promised your sister to harvest with her."

"She could wait." Jisoo whines.

"I reminded you last night but it seemed like you can't remember that." Roseanne retorts, "now stop staring."

"You're not mad, right?"

"Why would I be mad?" Roseanne asked looking down at her lover.

"I know you don't like drunk people."

"Jisoo, we're dating. It's different." Roseanne reminded, "besides you're not a bad drunk."

Roseanne never liked drinkers, she never drank. Of course, she couldn't care if I drank. Maybe she was used to it?
I made sure to at least never drink with her since she wasn't very keen with the smell, maybe I didn't smell of drinks.
I don't know.

"I'll pick you up after work." Jisoo says, "maybe we'll go for a walk."

"A walk? We haven't done that in a while"

"I know" Jisoo sat up also, "I also know you love going in walks."

"Stop making me fall for you Kim." Roseanne warns.

"I just love you, Roseanne." Jisoo smiled, "but I'd really love it if-"

"-I have to meet your sister."

"She won't mind!"

"Hi Roseanne!"

The blonde was greeted by the girl with cat eyes, dark brown hair, and a smile that could captured anyone's attention. The girl waved holding onto a basket weaved and empty, while the other towns women were behind her.

"Jennie!" Roseanne waved at her with a smile back.

"You made it, I thought my sister would never let you go." Jennie smiled, "but I see she left you busy?"

"Oh uh-"

"Here" Jennie offered her a long cloth, "cover up so the wives don't see."

"Sorry." Roseanne took the offered cloth.

"You know how they get." Jennie rolled her eyes, "now let's get to helping, shall we?"

"We shall."

"JISOO!"

The brunette sighed as she slammed her paper down, her eyes hardened at the man. The young man that has made her life a living hell, the one that-

"Hello So hoo" Jisoo looked up at him, her eyes glaring up at the man.

"I see you're busy?" He looks down at her work, "is this a bad time?"

"Indee-"

"I wanted to talk to you about Roseanne."

"Of course you do."

"I seen your women with a bruise, I'm afraid she's screwing around." He sighs, "you must be devastated."

Jisoo sat there with an unfazed expression; her fingers held the bridge of her nose as she shuts her eyes in disappointment. She wasn't surprised by this, after all...he was still in love with her.

"Please leave me alone."

"But you-"

"I gave her a bruise" Jisoo opened her eyes to look up at him, "I was with her last night and everyday, Roseanne isn't the type to cheat on me."

"How do you know that? She has cheated long before you! don't you-"

Despite what So hoo says, he was right.

Roseanne was in many relationships before I, the people always told me for some odd reason, but she never made me suspect such thing. 

I know Roseanne...not much, but I still know her. I know her well enough to know she would never cheat on me. 

I'm not the other woman in my story. 

right?