Introduction

Everyone cares until you're rich, pretty, or dead in America.

Pretty and popular girls have to deal with constant judgment and jealousy, and they have to keep up this picture perfect look of themselves. They have to please everyone. They seem like they get everything they want, but in reality there's a cost. You have to worry about looks, how does my hair look, what personality should I wear today?
But..what does this mean anyway for the weird and left out kids?

Well it means a lot.

The weird and popular kids have more in common then one would think. But the thing that's the most confusing is people think weird kids are all the same. They aren't.

Some don't care what others think simply because they've received so much judgment and backlash that they don't care, while others constantly think about looks and how they present themselves. But what am I getting at?

The system. The world. It's corrupt. People say they care about you when in reality they are just using you or trying to look good. With the people that care about you they often get pushed away or some get corrupted by society or peer pressure. A lot of kids my age, 9-14, or perhaps 15-18 go through this and so much more ages above and below that. But let me dive into what the biggest problems are with the world right now from what I've seen and heard..