School Systems

School Systems

(DISCLAIMER: We are NOT being sensitive. We just have the guts to talk about it now because it's seriously outdated and emotionally tiring.)

The school systems are horrible. Little girls being sexualized and unable to wear ripped jeans or tank tops. If you have good grades you get to go to a college where you have to pay tons of money to get into a good one. If you get into a bad school you don't get a good job. If you get into NO colleges you normally barely get employed unless you want to work at a fast food place that gives you minimum wage. 

Anyways, if you miss out days due to mental health issues or sickness your grades can possibly go down, for things that aren't your fault, making you a failure. Meaning you can get held back, which brings us back to the bullying. 

In most schools, it's like slave training. Sit down, keep your mouth shut, get good grades, and go home to do more work that tires you out. This is not just hard for mentally ill kids or kids who have a hard time learning, but it's hard for everyone. Or- you get punished for not being in line. If i'm being honest, weren't literal SLAVES getting in trouble for not being in line? In the future as an adult with a job, is it a problem if all the employees aren't in a line, NO!

I understand crowded hallways but let's say everyone is alone and no one is in the hall. Is it an excuse to punish the entire class? Or do you just want to yell because we aren't your little puppets? 

What I'm saying is the school system is basically a place to make us slaves. So we go to school, graduate, go to college, get a job and spend our whole life making money just to pay taxes to a corrupt government. This brings us to our next subject.