Prolouge

Many years ago there was a war.....

A war that was between a hero gone corrupt......And the rest of the team was destined to protect the home they loved...

They tried to reason with him....... Tried to get him to see his wrongdoings...... But he only wanted power.....

So the war raged on.....

His love having been betrayed, led this war... Lives were sacrificed.....Families were torn apart... Destruction was everywhere..... The heroes called out to the gods and a plan was formed

On the final day of battle...... The heroes alongside the gods had one last stand..... The corrupt hero was banished...... At the cost of the lives of all but two heroes.......

King Lucius and Queen Esmery

The gods still have their influence as we still worship them to this day. but no one has heard from them in years. But the people of Archonna have lived in peace for centuries. with their new ruler protecting them. the rulers have bared two children. Princess Harmony and her older brother, Prince Loreto . Harmony is said to be in line for the throne as her brother has declared he doesn't want it. Most have hope for the new era. But, of course, not everyone is at peace. For trouble always stirs waiting, watching... For the right moment to take.

Everyone starts somewhere... But sometimes we don't remember where we began... On a path to find out who they were... And on a path to protect those around them... We find our hero in a story of uncertainty and mystery... Searching for answers... And digging up a past that just might be best left forgotten.... or perhaps a past that may better themselves.... only time will tell how this tale ends...... will this help them to find ground or will it cause them to become more lost than they already were...... in a world where every is set up for you..... would you chase the past or pursue your future?.....

Welcome to the world of Archonna. But then again you've read the tags haven't you reader? you know this story will hold much more than I'm saying now. you may call me director for now. We will meet again.