★ Bloody Mary ★

"Ahorita va a venir tú hermano. Asegúrate de que tu cuarto y el baño estén limpios, porfa." My mom came downstairs, watching me feed our dog. I hummed in response with a huge smile on my face.

My brother is studying to become a lawyer. I don't see him often because he's studying abroad.

"Go" I told my dog his 'release' word to eat. He wagged his tail as he devoured his food, making me smile. I headed upstairs to organize and clean some stuff in my room. My room is usually not so messy because I clean it every weekend and I like to stay organized. As I was putting away some of my clothes I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I took it out of my back pocket and answered. "Breaking rules, huh?" a deep voice spoke into the phone. I stopped my movements and looked around in my room. "What rules?" I looked outside my window. "Oh, you know, the rules Georg was talking about yesterday." The voice chuckled. "How do you even know about that?" I huffed, continuing to look outside the window. "Because I know everything. I'm always watching you, Isabel" I could hear the smirk in his voice. "Perv" I gritted my teeth and hanged up.

I ran my hands through my hair frustratedly and took a seat on the edge of my bed. My phone started ringing again and I answered.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I snarled. "Babe?" Bill spoke from the other side of the phone. "Oh, sorry Bill...I thought it was him again." I sighed as my expression and tone softened. "Him? He called you again? Are you okay? What did he say?" He worriedly asked. "I'm fine, I'm just mad. He said he's always watching me. I wish he could just leave me alone. I'm so tired of this" I pick at the skin around my nails. "I know, my love...Have you told your parents that he just called you?" He spoke softly. "No, I'll tell them in a bit." I looked down at my shoes. "Is it okay if I come over?" I heard him sigh. "Of course, but my brother is coming over, so it's up to you." I stood up and continued cleaning my room. "Mmm okay. I wanna meet my brother in law, I'll see you in a bit." Bill giggled. "Okay, see you" I grinned and hanged up.
          ————————————
"No se, solo me dijo que siempre me está vigilando" I sighed, explaining to my parents what Ghostface had told me. "Hay que hablarle a la policía." my mom grabbed her phone. "No van a hacer nada..." I placed a hand over her arm, stopping her. "A lo mejor pueden rastrear de dónde vino la llamada" my dad shrugged, comfortingly placing a hand on my back. I nodded and my mom started dialing the police.

We heard a knock, making us all turn to the front door. Our dog started barking but then excitedly started wagging his tail. "Es Bill" I told them, making my way to the front door then opening it.

"Hey gor...geous" Bill grinned at me, his voice becoming lower when he saw my parents. He awkwardly waved at them and they waved back. "Hey" I laughed at his reaction. "Come in, I was just telling my parents about the call. My mom is calling the cops..." I moved to the side as he came in and I closed the door behind him. "The cops? They won't do shit." he huffed, rolling his eyes. "That's exactly what I said, but my dad said they can maybe track the caller" I took a seat on the couch, patting the side next to me. "Yeah...maybe" Bill chewed on the inside of his cheek as he spaced out.

"Hey, so I was thinking...maybe we could tell my family we're together today. It would be kinda perfect since my brother will be here too, you know? And they're already suspicious of us because of yesterday." I chuckle. "Yeah, that sounds great." Bill smiled at me.

I slightly jumped in place as I heard screaming coming from outside. I rushed to the window but I didn't see anything. "What the hell was that?" Bill furrowed his brows, also looking out the window.

My dad rushed and opened the front door. "Dad, don't go outside!" I shouted but he was already outside. "Enrique! Come back in here!" my mom followed behind him but stopped at the door. "I've already told him so many times to never go outside" My mom sighed, rolling her eyes.