Little thingy:

Hii! This is my first time writing a WattPad story!
There will be some ships and confusing love idk..
Weird love thingy
And drama!
... High School Drama of course

Firey and Leafy are the main main characters
but I will try to grab other characters for their own story.

________________________________

(Firey: He likes track and chocolate. He is able to play the electric guitar. Firey has bushy, thick eyebrows that are black while his hair is orange and yellow. His hair is spiky and fluffy, he is able to make a small ponytail. Firey owns a jacket that he mostly wears. It's mostly has orange and white and yellow are some of the colors. It also has pins. Firey does have a "Meh face". He can be childish or arrogant. He is scared of heights and doesn't really like swimming
Fast Runner, Acrophobia, Competitive and kinda arrogant but caring at times )

(Blocky is kind of like that big tall guy that everyone kind of fears when they see him when they first meet him, but when you become friends with him, he's actually really nice and quite protective of his friends! He also is kind of like a "big brother type" of character, and he likes to play pranks on his friends which they actually find to be funny! Blocky also has face piercings like a nose piercing and a tongue piercing. He owns a black leather jacket.)

(Pin is quite demanding, where people think he is annoying and don't like her. She has red hair, and grey on the bottom. Her hair is short and then ends around spiky. Her hair length is on her shoulders to neck. It's short/medium, and sharp?. She does wear a grey chocker and she likes to bake!)

(Coiny has a beanie and mostly wears hoodies. He is smart and gives good advice, he can be sarcastic. His hair is quite curly.)

(Leafy mostly had a smile. She can be awkward at times. She has green hair, that she mostly contains in a sharp pony tail, when her hair is down, it's long. Leafy is kind but her enthusiasm can be annoying. She doesn't like violence, and she has anger issue that she hides. Sure Leafy is agile but her delicate skin isn't helpful. She can easily get bruises and cuts that Leafy mostly hides under her sweaters she mostly wears.)

(Match is considered to be a "mean girl" but she is the more nicer one compared to Pencil, her best friend is Pencil. Match is bratty and bad with technology. Match is also tall)

(Pencil is someone who is friends with Match. Pencil is quite arrogant and rude, and tall. She used to be nice but something changed. Now she is considered as a "mean girl".)

(Needle is tall. She has long silky grey hair. She is a heavy slapper but has a light voice. She is a fast runner.)

(Flower is a tall girl who loves fashion. She can give fashion tips and has a small dream to open a small business. Sure she can be bratty but also can be caring.)

(The characters are 15-16)
________________________________

Hmmmm I might change some stuff if I don't like it. Feel free to recommend some stuff!
I forgot to mention. Some of these are head canons, so how I act or describe the character are most likely not how they act or look.