A mother daughter bond 🩵👩‍👧

Hope was walking in the woods of Mystic Falls.. Sadness and anger consumed her soul.. A short while ago, a quarrel broke out between her and Lizzie and Josie.. The reason was that they were mentioning Klaus Mikaelson's misfortunes and she was defending him.. No one knew that she was the daughter of the famous Klaus Mikaelson, but only that she was just a witch called Andrea Marshall... She sat on a tree trunk that was thrown carelessly in the forest... She closed her eyes as she tried to clear her mind of all the impurities that were tampering with it... She took out her phone when she felt it vibrate in her pocket to find Camille's name on the screen... her father's forever girlfriend... Since She began to absorb and understand the things around her, she learned that Camille was her father's lover.. With the passage of years, many things changed around her, but Camille remained the same as her father's lover.. She sighed heavily and gently answered "Hello, Camille"

Camille answered in a gentle, tender voice "Hello, baby girl.. What's wrong with you? Your voice doesn't seem well to me"

Hope responded frankly.. Camille isn't just her father's lover, but she plays a vital and important role in her life.. She is like a second mother to her.. She is also her faithful advisor who gently guides her so that she doesn't lose herself in the world of the supernatural "I quarreled with the Saltzman twins"

Camille frowned and asked lightly.. Hope hasn't yet integrated with her friends at school.. Perhaps the reason is because Hope is hiding her true identity.. She knows that this is wrong and Hope has the right to reveal her identity, but they did this to protect her.. Hope lives in a city other than theirs and no one should found out her true identity.. The child, after all, is Klaus Mikaelson's daughter and his only heiress.. She is the perfect target for his enemies to take revenge on him "What is the reason this time?"

Hope replied faintly "They badmouthed my father, and I didn't control my temper and my tongue, and we argued"

Camille gently scolded her "Oh, baby girl.. Hope, didn't we talk about this? Let whoever speaks speak.. You know your father better than everyone.. Let them talk, baby girl.. This won't change or diminish your love for your father"

Hope smiled as she felt her distress evaporate under Camille's words, asking with concern "Where are you now? Mama told me that you left for Malaysia"

Camille sighed, answering simply "Yes, I was going there for vacation, and I was going to wait for you to join me... But I received a call from Vincent telling me, he had found your father as I asked him... and your father was in Indonesia, so I changed my vacation destination"

"Did you find him there?" Hope asked expectantly.

Camille responded sarcastically "I found him in Bandung.. He wants some peace"

Hope asked in a faint voice "Really!! He wasn't behind an enemy seeking to destroy him!!"

Camille simply replied "No, he was just seeking some peace"

Hope hummed in a small voice that Camille heard clearly "So he let Uncle Vincent find him.. He wanted you with him"

"Maybe" Camille murmured with a loving smile.

"Is he with you now?" Hope asked in an expectant voice.

Camille made an angry sound and responded with resentment "No, he left me alone"

"Why?" Hope asked in an amused voice.

Camille pursed her lips and answered in a frowning voice "We spent nice and beautiful days together. .Then we talked about an important matter and argued.. Then your father decided that he was angry with me and didn't want to talk to me and didn't want to continue our vacation, so he me alone.. I am thinking about breaking up with him for a while.. Maybe our break up would made him behave"

Hope laughed out loud.. She had heard that threat from Camille several times, but she never carried it out.. Likewise, her father with Camille left the teenager inside him free to have his ways "I always hear this threat, but you never carry it out"

Camille responded spontaneously "Of course, Hope, I won't break up with him.. I have always loved your father.. I won't be able to break up with him.. But he angers me and gets on my nerves"

Hope laughed again, asking lightly "Why did you two argue?"

Camille replied in a simple voice "I was trying to persuade him to do something, but he was stubbornly refusing.. The  conversation between us escalated, so he left"

Hope replied with certainty "You were definitely convincing him to talk to me"

Camille smiled, answering with a stern promise "I promise you to convince him to talk to you and come visit you one day, even if he visits you through magic"

Hope smiled broadly and said lovingly "I love you, Cami.. I always feel that you love me like a mother"

Camille replied confidently "you may not be my daughter, but I loved you like one.. I will always love you, and you will remain my beloved daughter, Hope.. You are our precious one for whom we live"

Tears sparkled in Hope's eyes as she gently offered "Should I track down my father for you? I know he'll be in a nearby city"

Camille simply replied "No, don't.. He will be close to me, a few blocks away.. Either his anger will calm down and appear again, or his anger will escalate and he will actually leave the city after he sends me a message that he has left"

Then they engaged in a long conversation together, in which Camille told her about the beauty of the city.. They made plans to discover Indonesia on Hope's next vacation.. And only a few meters away on the roof of a building, Klaus was watching her.. Waiting for his anger to subside or to escalate as Camille predicted.. He smiled, he loved hearing that conversation between Camille and his daughter.. He was always pleased by the strength of the bond between his daughter and his love, which resembled a mother's bond with her daughter.. He decided that his anger would subside and that he would prepare a nice surprise for her in the suite where she is staying.