Chapter 2

I looked down at my hands and saw them trembling. Then again, practically my whole body was. Looking around, my wonderful lady friends were surrounding me with bright smiles on their faces. "Well, how do I look?" I asked them. There was a burst of overlapped chatter. But, there was one voice that stood out the most. Moira. "You look absolutely gorgeous!" I smiled, then looked in a full length mirror. My blonde hair fell down and spread across my shoulders in beautiful curls. My 6 inch white diamond heels made me about (not at all) close to Oliver's height. The long white dress looked as flowy as ever, hugging all my curves ever so perfectly. The white laces sleeves curled around my arms as I let them wind around me. While I was making sure everything looked okay, Thea walked up behind me, holding something in her hands.

I turned around and saw a bouquet of white and lavender flowers. "It's your time to shine, Fel. Go get 'em." She winked and nodded her head towards my brother. I walked over to him and smiled. He smiled back as tears pricked his eyes. "My baby sister's getting married," he said emotionally. "Nick..." I whined. "Mom and Dad would be so happy that you found someone who loves you as much as you love him. I love you, Fel," he said. He put his hand on the back of my head and kissed my forehead. "I love you, Nick." He pulled the veil over my face and held out his bent arm. I took it and waited for the music to cue us in. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Today I was getting married to the love of my life: Oliver Queen.

The wedding march starts as the big wooden doors in front of us open. Nick and I walked down the carpeted aisle along with the music. As I flowed alongside my brother, my eyes met Oliver's at the other end. I'd seen Ollie in a suit before, but this was different. Not only was Oliver happy to be there, but there was this twinkle in his bright blues. I couldn't tell if it was love or if it was just the glistening of tears forming in his eyes. Either way, I knew he was happy. Every step I took, was one step closer to him. My best friend, my partner in crime, my go-to guy, my love. Everything around me seemed to blur. All except him. Every click of my heels, every dangle of my diamond earrings, the oohs and aahs coming from the crowd, all sounds fading away. My heart beating rapidly is the only sound I could hear.

Finally, after a few seconds which felt like an hour, we reached the end. The preacher looked from Nick to me. "Who gives this woman to this man?" the man in white spoke. "I do," Nick said from beside me. Oliver took a step down from the platform and wrapped his arm around my right. He and I started to walk back up when I was held back by Nick. He hadn't taken his arm away. Taking one step back, I whispered in his ear, "Nick, let go." Embarrassed, he let out a chuckle and let go. He turned and walked to his seat in the front row.

My arm wrapped back in his, we walked in to the podium and waited for the ceremony to begin. Oliver turned to face me and held out his hands. He softly grabbed the net veil covering my face and pulled it over my face and on my head. "Ready?" "Ready."

The entire time the preacher was talking, I was spacing him out. Looking into Oliver's vibrant blue eyes, we spoke a thousand words in the silence. The only thing that made way was the words that cued the vows. "Miss. Smoak, your vows." I looked at the man in white, then at Oliver. I tilted my head down, getting ready. "Oliver, the day we met, it was a rainy day and it seemed like the whole world was depressed. Then I bumped into you. Your smile was so bright, it seemed it brought sunshine to stars millions of miles away. From that moment, I knew I fell instantly in love with you. Ever since, you were always the shoulder that I would cry on, you were my best friend, and you always believed in me. No matter what obstacle stood in our way, we overcame it together."

"Whenever you were near me, the whole world would fade away. It would be just, you and me, through thick and thin. And it always will be. No matter what, I will always be by your side. Through all of the trials life put you through, I will be right next to you, holding your hand. I know we won't have the absolute perfect relationship, but hopefully I can make it so it's your favorite. Sometimes we don't see eye to eye, but we've always stood heart to heart. I love you, Oliver Queen. Always have, always will," I finished. Oliver had a smile on his face that he tried to tame, but even he wasn't strong enough.