Short Story (This does have to with them)

Venti happily ate his skewer, him and Vin were treated by Amber for helping her out with a commission she was having difficulty with "So, Venti, who's your friend? Or twin?" Venti swallowed his food "This is-" "I'm Vin! Venti's younger brother!" Vin exclaimed, cutting the god off "Why have you only introduced us to him now? We would have loved to meet him when you came you know!" Amber said, pouting a little "Well, he was in Fonatine for a few years! He only returned recently" Venti's lie seemed to have just rolled off his tounge, like coming up with a lie on the spot was nothing "M-mhm! It was...really beautiful there!" Vin said, sweating slightly "Ooh! Did you meet the hydro dragon?!" Amber asked excitedly "Ah- t-the hydro dragon? Yep! He uh...he was intimidating but...sweet!!" "Sweet? I always heard he never showed off any kind of sweetness...?" Vin's eyes shot open "Well-" "You have to be real close with him to see that side! He probably just saw him when he was around their archon!" Vin nodded hesitantly, Amber nodded in satisfaction with the answer "Oh-I better get going. Enjoy the rest of the day!" She exused herself from the small table and hopped down the street and out the gate.

"How did you come up with a lie so fast? Did you prepare this a bit earlier?" Vin asked "Nope! Just came up with it on the spot!" Venti exclaims, finishing his skewer off, he drags Vin through the gates and to a certain tree.
Venti stood in front of the tree, a saddened smile on his face "Where are we Barbatos?" Vin asked "This is where a friend of mine was burried...her name was Vanessa, she was from Natlan..." Vin nodded his head slowly "It hurts...right? Having to see loved ones pass as you keep on living?" Vin asks, Venti nods his head "Buuut! The longer you live, the more you get used to it!" He exclaims with a smile. Vin sighs "So...when we travelling around the city, they kept mentioning Vanessa, why?" He asked curiously "Oh, well she is known as a uhm...hero I believe, or something along those lines" "You're not even sure?" "Ehe~" Venti sticks out his tounge with a smile and winks.

The two bards sat under the tree "Ah...I'd usually love to play the lyre in such a beautiful place, but I don't have one right now..." Vin said, looking up at the bright blue sky, Venti looks at him for a moment before reaching into his cape, grabbing a detailed lyre and passing it to his friend "Eh? For me?" Venti nods "Of course!" He smiles widely, Vin softly smiles and begins playing a song on the lyre. Venti was relaxing and about to fall asleep when Vin spoke up with a question "You're not dating anyone...right?" Venti's ears perk up "Dating? No" Vin sighs in relief "Why?" "Well, these people are nice...but you definitely deserve way better! You especially deserve better then the weird guy with a purple diamond on his head" Venti tilts his head "Xiao Xiao?" Vin looks at him surprised "Xiao Xiao...?" Venti nods "A nickname, honestly I'm surprised he didn't show up, he usually does...oh well!" Vin hugs Venti abruptly "I'm glad I can see you again..." Venti looks surprised for a moment but smiles softly "Me too..."