Meet Aaransh

Author's POV

Rawat Mansion

9.00 Am

The rising sun cast his rosy hue in the morning sky. Bird's chirping and breeze cool, but the same cool atmosphere cannot be seen in the dinning area of Rawat Mansion.

In the dinning room which is always filled with teasing,talking and laughter is silent today, only the sound of spoons can be heard.

"Apka ladla kahi pe dikh nahi raha Sudha ji" says Adhiraj Rawat sarcastically by breaking the silence.

"can't see your dear one anywhere here"

Let me introduce you to our male lead's grandfather Adhiraj Rawat. He can be called as "Idol of young businessmen". One of the most respected man of the country. The founder of Rawat group of industries, from starting it in a small godawan to making it a MNC, which has more than 7 subsidiary companies in it. And running it successfully with the help of his son and now grandson. Also he is one of the most influential people in the country, yet he is not in politics, but all the polititions are wrapped around his fingers.

"Ji woh ......woh, subha subha jaldi meeting tha na, isliye office gaya hai. Apko pata hain na kitna mehnati hain Mera pota" Answer's Sudha Rawat.

"Ji he ......he went to office early, as he had a meeting to attend today. You know right how hardworking my grandson is"

Meet Sudha Rawat, grandmother of our male lead. A sweet and caring person. Life of her husband, A lovely mother to her son and daughter in law. Let me tell you a secret about her, She loves her grandchildren more than anything, even more than her son. Now don't ask me if she loves them more than her husband or what?? I don't have any answer for that.

"Ask him to come to my room after coming home" saying he got up after finishing his breakfast and went to his room.

"can we call him Angry bird rather than dadu" says Siya Rawat.

So guys This is Siya Rawat, youngest and most spoilt among Rawat siblings. Loves her brother a lot. Currently is in final year MBA.

"Siya, don't. You know about your dadu right? He's just angry on your brother" Those words were said by Shivam Rawat, Chairman of Rawat group of industries. A prestigious and a strict man. Yet he was a kind,calm and coolest dad to his children.

"Mom don't worry I will talk with him. Bye everyone i will be going now, I have a meeting to attend" saying Shivam gets up from chair. After getting blessings from his mother and kissing forehead of his lovely wife and princess made his way towards main door.

"Bhai,dadi and mumma why are you people so silent today?" Siya started talking while eating.

"Monkey, don't talk while eating. First finish eating then talk, and about us being silent we know someone is going to get blackmailed after coming home and we are giving 2 minutes silence for him" said Abhishek Rawat, while giving a small slap on her head, only small one cause he can't even imagine hurting his baby sister. I know she's 23 not a baby, but for Rawat brothers she is.

Ohh wait you want to know more about this handsome.

Then meet Abhishek Rawat, younger brother of our male lead and middle child of his mumma and papa. Currently working as a project manager in Rawat group of industries. He is a carefree and happy soul. Motto of his life is being happy and making people around him more happy. Respect his brother, tease his sister. But when it is serious situation he's way more mature than he looks. Love his siblings alot and maybe..........