Meet Akshara

Author's POV

Mittal Mansion

At 7 pm

An old lady walking in the silent corridor of the mansion. Reaching the last room of the corridor, she knocks the door. Hearing a small 'come in' she entered the room.

She tried to find someone in the room and saw that someone in the balcony, standing back facing her. She just stood there for few seconds and just stared, with something in her eyes maybe............... maybe pity.

"Akshara!" The lady called that someone.

"Ji masa?" just got a soft reply. But that person didn't turn to face the lady.

"Yes masa?"

" Akshara, apko Saab bula rahe hai" told the lady.

"Akshara, sir is calling you"

"Ji masa, mujhe 5 minute dijiye, main niche aajaungigot answer in a very small tone.

"Yes masa, give me 5 minutes, I will come down"

"Apko thand lag jaegi akshara, 1 ghanta hogaya. abhi apko ander aajana chahiye." said the lady with very concerned voice.

"You will get cold akshara, it's been 1 hour, i think you should come inside now."

"Ji masa, aap Jaa sakte hain. Apko shayad kaam hoga. " said akshara still without turning.

"Yes masa, you can go now. I think you have work."

"Jaldi aajana." The lady said and walked away from the room.

"Come early."

Akshara's pov

Standing in the balcony, with cool Breeze hitting my face, watching cars passing by only makes me curious, where would they be going? Maybe......maybe to home? or to meet their home?.........

I just chuckled bitterly.

home, this word feels so strange slipping from my mouth. I just can't help but laugh on how strange it feels.
I don't think I could ever feel pleasant saying it.

*Sigh*

Let's come out of these thoughts, it won't take me anywhere.

Ohh sh*t i forgot to introduce myself,

So, hello everyone myself Akshara Vinay Mittal, a very silent, simple, innocent and obedient girl. Daughter of a millionaire, a businessman, vinay Mittal.

Now let me introduce to just me. Akshara, who is  not a daughter of  someone, but the someone who don't have any identity. The someone who can't be free........ to take decisions, to talk, to go out, to laugh out loud, to be happy.

The person who loves books, moon, colours, and lastly jumkhi.

The person who likes talk, but is forced to be silent because of some circumstances.

I am mostly silent arround people, but that doesn't mean I don't observe everything going around me.

I have a curse in the disguise of blessing, that i notice every small changes around me. Sometimes it is good to have a presence of mind. But when it comes to people it become curse, cause I notice every small change in their expression and that makes me think ' they are disinterested in my talk '.

One more thing about me is, I don't know how to say 'No'. And that is my weakness, which people tend to take advantage of.

Can I tell you a secret about me?