Baseball(Aubrey/Kel)

9/10

I personally ship this platonically, but I respect and like reading romantic Baseball too!

So um....their dynamic. Gives me Oumota(especially with their ideology differences and the hero-villain thing lmao)/Hiyobuki vibes. One of them being the optimistic "idiot" on the outside, while the other is a little more skeptical/resentful towards the optimistic person in question. In other words, the silly ray of sunshine and the tsundere.

I actually have a tiny hc that Aubrey teased Kel a little more/started off the teasing and bickering(using her babyface at the time to get away with it teehee) and Sunny just made it seem like Kel was the one terrorizing Aubrey in Headspace because...."damsel in distress funni" and when Kel(in RW and younger) would realize he's getting closer to Aubrey, he'd also tease her back a little more(cough cough that one line Aubrey said about Kel possibly thinking she was cute—).

Um and their color palette is the lesbian flag by the way. Haha.

Also they're both the "extroverts" of the gang(ESFP x ENTP? Something like that). Well, at least among the younger four kiddos.

It could also be like "silly goody two shoes x secretly angsty troublemaker."

Since Omocat also said that Aubrey tends to be composed(like, not lashing out every 69 seconds), I can imagine Kel fuming at her in the RW for her sudden change— oh wait, that's canon.

They also both put up facades in my opinion, like Kel wants to be strong for his friends and tends to keep things in a bit(also thinking his problems are less important compared to everyone else's) while Aubrey puts up that troublemaker delinquent facade and thinks that she's being logical in doing whatever she's doing(cough cough bullying Basil) but she isn't. She's doing it out of anger/underlying sadness.

Post-game, Kel would take a little longer time to forgive Sunny and Basil than Aubrey. I personally think the whole gang would forgive Sunny sooner than Basil for obvious reasons. Aubrey would casually try reaching out to Kel. Maybe she'd already know it was Basil he was actually mad at/not forgiving, but she'd still be like "Bro Sunny pushing Marizz down the stairs was an accident, just like me pushing Basil lol. Why u salti."(also since Aubrey really sticks to her values) Then he'd snap at her or something, saying that wasn't what he was mad about. Like, the person he'd been defending from bullying for years. Just admitting that he staged Mari's death. Aughh the angst.

I also think Kel would be the more protective one in the relationship. And Aubrey would be the more flirty one in the romantic relationship in public, while Kel is the flustered goober eee and sometimes he tries using pick-up lines on her or even kiss her on the cheek in public, but Aubrey would be able to hide her flusteredness very well and sassy stick her tongue out as a reaction. Only in private she's like, more vulnerable and shows her flustered side.

And yeah, since Aubrey's a hooligan and all, I think she'd play a lot of fairly harmless pranks on Kel. Kel would occasionally try getting back at her for those(playfully) and even would ask Sunny for help once(Sunny would be like "no, that's stupid"). Then he'd ask Basil, who would try his best to help but all the efforts go to waste 😇😇😇 lol. .

Kel would eventually....tolerate the hooligans(he'd never hear the end of it from Aubrey if he ever said anything bad about them). Maybe even befriend some of them like Charlene.

Also in a scenario where they live together, I think Aubrey, when she comes home to Kel and sees him waiting there or something, just starts running and jumps into his ready arms and wraps her legs around him so she's basically hanging from him and then she rubs her nose against his face.

Gosh I'm rambling. 

And yeah, you can use some ideas from here to write your oneshots or fics if you want to. 😉