Chapter 8-Lost but Found (Part 2)

Recap:

    She then took me towards the sofa and all the others sat on the other sofa. Then she started speaking-

Alyssa POV

     The lady sat me on the sofa and said, "Ok, this is gonna be hard but" pauses, "I am your mother." I gave a small gasp and she continued after pointing a finger at the man that was with her, "And that is your father. You also have a lot of brothers." One by one, 4 of the boys/men came front and started to introduce themselves- 

One of them came forward and said,

"I am Alexandro and I am 30 years old and I work as a surgeon. I am also engaged to a girl named Aurelia."

The second man came forward,

"I am Sandrino and I am 28 years old and I work as a doctor."

The third guy came toward me and told,

"Hi, I am Lorenzo and I am 24. I also work as a doctor with your other 2 brothers."

The last guy came forward and said, 

"Hii! I am Dante and I am 20. I am still in college and I major in Law."

     Out of all of them, I like Dante the most. He seems so lively. Then the lady said, "And I am Alexandra, your mother. I am 55 and I work in the teaching and medical field." She then prodded the man forward and he said, "I am Santiago, 57 years old and I work as the CEO of our company." Wow, they all are so old but they still work! 

    Then I said, "Hi! I am Alyssa, 19 years old and I am an artist and I also work in an orphanage in Colorado." Many of the adults smiled and then I asked, "So I am your daughter?" The lady- no, Alexandra nodded and said yes. Wai-WHAT? OMG! WE HAVE A BIG ASS FAMILY NOW?? But, why was I in an orphanage then? Then I said that aloud... 

Dumbass. 

    But Santiago did answer to that question, "We will explain that later. Now go and sleep. This has to be a lot of information. We'll introduce all of the others tomorrow morning." I agreed and Alexandra took me upstairs to a big room that had a big bed, bathroom and a walk-in wardrobe. Alexandra gave me some other comfortable clothes to sleep in and then she tucked me in.

     While tucking me in, she said, "Alyssa, we are really glad to have you here. I know that this is all very confusing but your father and me will explain all this tomorrow. Now go to sleep and don't stay awake thinking about all this. Ok?" I nodded even though I knew that I wouldn't be able to sleep.

     Alexandra then got up, turned off the lights and went outside the room. I tried not to sleep but somehow I managed to doze off.  What the hell is even happening with our lives Alyssa?!

Blaine POV

     Aunt Alexi took Alyssa upstairs and came back down without her. All of us kids were looking at each other confused and the adults were all looking at Santiago my mom and my dad but they were talking to each other silently.

    Once Aunt Alexi came down alone, me and Augustus shared confused looks with each other. Where is she??

     Aunt Alexi came down the stairs and came over to all of us. Then Lucas Nonna(Grandfather) started speaking, "Ok, now, most of you all didn't know that when Alexi gave birth to her last child she actually had twins." Some of us gasped and Nonna continued, "Well, before she went into labour, she was pushed down the stairs by Santiago's sister..." Another bunch of gasps by the ladies.

     "So she went into labour and as she had landed on her stomach when she fell from the steps, the baby in the front was protecting the one at the back."

     "Unfortunately, the baby that was in the front was presumed dead as the doctors could not feel her pulse. Alexi was heartbroken so  she decided not to tell anyone that she had twins. She gave birth to the second child who was Rose and then they left to California."

     "But once the first child was born, Santiago's sister Luciana, took the first baby to another hospital which somehow managed to revive her. Then she named the baby as Alyssa and put her in an orphanage in Colorado. She then came back to California and started working in an orphanage that was very close to Alexi's house so that she could monitor the second baby who was Rose." Wait, How The Hell did all of this shit happen? And how did it happen under our goddamn noses?!

     So she is the oldest twin sister between the two...But who weren't be able to find either Lucy or Alyssa? How did Lucy manage to hide her so well?

xxxxx

A/N

Ok, short chapter but again, TOO MUCH INFORMATION

But still, I am trying to upload every single day so guys stick with me.

Next update will finally be about Rose🥳🥳

Ok now-

🦖Hiii guys!! Did you all miss me?? I definitely missed you all 😁

🦕 Oh Coco, you just met them yesterday. Calm down🤣. Anyway, I am Coco's new friend Dodo.

Aye yo dinos! Anyway, I will see you all in the next update.

Word Count: 827

Byeeeeeeee

-R