1. The arrival.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hello! This is my first fanfiction i've wrote on wattpad! And english isnt my first language, so if there are any miss-spellings please comment and correct me!

(Y/N's POV)

I could feel the cold metal on my back, I decided to stand up and try to feel where I was, since I couldn't see anything.

As I tried to stand, my legs felt wobbly but I ignored it and started to feel some walls, I think I were in a box...

I laid down again, 'cause I feel like I could sense that I was started to dream, no wait...A memory?

THE MEMORY:

I laid in the flower field as I felt arms around me, "Hey Y/N" A man with blonde hair and gorgeous brown eyes said. "Hey Newt" I smiled and felt so loved.

I saw him pick a beautiful red flower up, and placed it behind my ear." I love you, Newt"
I said, smiling. "I love you too, Y/N."

END OF MEMORY:

Y/N... Is that my name? Newt.. I feel like I have to remember those names.

"Y/N.. Newt..Y/N..Newt" I repeated, but stopped when I felt the box moving...

I felt my body being pressed down against the cold metal floor, I used my arm as a shield from the light.

The box stopped, and I could see some sort of door opening on the roof of the box...

I rubbed my eyes, and saw a group of boys swarming me around the box.

A boy with blonde hair and brown eyes jumped down in the box and said to himself "Its a girl.."
I think he realised the others couldn't hear him, so he said it louder: "It's a girl!"
They all talked at the same time:

"What?!"

"Dibs!"

"Is she hot? Please say she's hot!"

"Yesssss!"

The blonde haired boy looked at them and yelled "Quit it, Shanks!" He then turned back at me, offered me his hand, and I looked at him with terror in my eyes, I guess he saw it, 'Cause he said "It's okay, don't be scared" I felt like I could trust him, so I took his hand, and got up, I felt my legs getting weak, and my eyesight started going black, the last thing I heard was; "Newt, get her to the medjacks!"

Newt...What?!