3. Keep it shut.

(Newt's POV)

The girl wasn't even heavy, and she was so skinny..It felt like I had seen her before. I quickly brushed that feeling away, and hurried into the medjacks.

Jeff and Clint looked surprised when they saw me carry her inside.

"Wha- how did this happen?" Jeff asked me, looking at me with curious eyes. "I just saw her walk outside and then slowly fall.." I answered while laying the girl down. I never got to know her name, actually the only ones who know anything about her is the medjacks..So I decided to ask: "What's her name? And did she remember anything?"

They looked at each other like they asked if they should tell me or not...So she definitely remembers something. Finally jeff answered me: "Her name is Y/N, and we think we have to tell Alby first." "Okay, should I go find Alby?" I really wanted to know what she remembered, but I didn't want to bother. "That would be great!" Clint said. And with that I left to go find Alby.

(Y/N's POV)

I woke up to three people standing in the room I was in. It was the two men from before, but a new person with dark skin, and brown eyes.
"She's awake." Jeff said. They all came over to me, and the dark skinned man started speaking to me: "Hello, Y/N. My name's Alby and I'm the leader of the glade. Jeff and Clint told me what you remembered, and we have decided to keep shut about it for a bit..Can you do that?"
I nodded. "Great! My second-in-command will tell you everything you need to know, and show you around the place. Don't say anything to him about what you remember executing your name." Once again, I nodded. "He will be here soon, see you later." Then they all walked out.

Sorry for a short chapter, and sorry if its cringe! Please comment what you think (I'll read your comments!! So be honest!!)