The truth.

Unpleasant squirmed uncomfortably within the confines of the ropes. Sighing at the audacity of this situation.

He was tied to a tree. In the middle of a forest. With all the npc's watching him from behind a bush, he could see every one of their beady eyes, staring in anticipation (or rather- in horror).

This is NOT how he was expecting its weekend to go.

Unpleasant squirmed harder as bive pulled out her binoculars to watch..if only she hadn't worn them the wrong way.

"...sooo....we're just gonna wait like this?" Wallter noted, deciding to ease the mood with a little chitchat.

"Yes." Bive non-chalantly replied, stayed fixated on the tied up, and uncomfortable gradient.

"..but this is quite boring I must say.."

"Patience brickyard."

"Well excuse you.." Wallter scoffed 

"the brick guy iz right....I WANT ZO BLAZT THIZ THING ALREADY!!"

"NO. BLASTING." split bonked gnarpys head yet again, earning another warning hiss. "I already said, we'll find a fitting punishment!"

"Lock him in our basement and inspect his fucked up condition!?" Bive said enthusiastically as she turned to split, grinning widely.

"NOT THAT EITHER!"

"Aww man" bive pouted and turned back to stare at unpleasant, split sighed.

"So..no death penalty and neither an experimentation gag. Tell me, what do you think is the fitting punishment for this beast?" Mach tilted her head

"Um...I'm guessing we could just ask dr.retro to help him? She's really good with medicine! She can practically cure anything! You can help right retro?"

"Meowwww meow meow meoww mew mew mew! meow, Meow mreow mew meow meow meow meow- (Awwww now you're just making me flustered! but, I can definitely help-)"

Mach made a noise of amusement

"And then can we ban 'em from the elevator?"

"Eeehhh maybe for a little while? So, yes."

"やだやだやだ. This isn't our focus now. This is for when he is revealed to be a monster."

"Wait...if he iznt da monster then what do we do??"

"Uhh..." split was stumped "good question.."

"There is a slim chance of that ever happening, but in case that does....we might be in a bit of a pickle."

"Still, with everything we know so far, I doubt that he's just a normal "being" whatever this thing is.." Mach shivered a bit "but I am quite curious, if he isn't the monster let's say, then who'd be the second optio-"

"SHHH SHHH EVERYONE STOP ITS GONNA HAPPEN." Bive frantically tried to shush the group as the clouds parted, revealing the rays of the full moon.

Andddd-

Nothing happened.

... 

...

Bive just kept staring.

"Uhh...bivey-?"

"GIVE IT TIME!!"

A minute passed

Two

Then three

Soon it jumped to ten, and everyone was getting quite impatient and confused, especially unpleasant, who just decided to menacingly glare at the gang.