-• three •-

Army; Day-4 Date: 18/01/20__

Memoirs of me,

It's already the fourth day and my body is aching with all the pain I've been experiencing all these days. The training is alot more tougher than I thought it would be. We learn all strategies and tactics about the historical and modern warfare scenarios. I can't say everyone is good to me here, but I don't care about them. Mumma is here, Dad is here and Vihaan is still connected with me. I miss Vihaan, his small hands, his small figure and everyone says he resembles me alot, to which I definitely agree. I'm not going to write any of the training related stuff in this diary and it's just going to be my personal feelings.

I don't want to hide anything, so I'm writing this too : Kian Mehra is my crush now. He's twenty three. He's handsome. He's unkind. He's strict. He's disciplined. He's....alot more different from others and it's like I'm stalking him from a distance. I'm not embarrassed though, because it's not in my hands that I've started to like him. I saw him closely for the first time today and felt him notice me. His eyes were glaring my presence. When he took eleven steps towards me, my heart jolted. When he was close to me by an inch, my brain couldn't function. When I tried to avoid his eyes, he held my shoulders to straighten my posture. Warmth of his hands was something, I could feel even through the thick green-brown uniform. The moment I met his eyes, it made me realise, he hates me? Yes, he hates me. His grip was squeezing my shoulders and I couldn't even breath. He was clenching and unclenching his jaw like he wanted to bite his own teeth. Is that how all the officers train their cadets? I doubt.

~A.R

_______________________________

He attacks me from behind and chokes my throat with his subdued strength. I hold his arm, bend forward and throw him on the mat. He gets up with difficulty and walks off.

He's Cadet Rudra Varma. Height 5'9, weight 84 kg, age twenty years, joined army two years ago, brown eyes, doesn't have enough power to fight, talks nonsense, loves junk food, has a crush on Mira, dozes off during lectures yet has ability to stay in army.

She's moving around me in a circle, her eyes scan my moves and I just keep reading her next move that she's preparing in her mind. She locks eyes with me, then her eyes travel to my waist and she tries to attack but I move to the side and she falls on her knees. She gets up in a second and comes at me again, with the hardest punch she could make, she almost touches my cheek and I move my torso to miss her punch. She tries to think of another way to attack me but I lock her hand in my both arms and kick her behind of knee to make her kneel. She kneels and gives up, breathing heavily. I unlock her arm and she gets up to take her position in line.

She's Cadet Mira Bhatt. Height 5'6, weight 54 kg, age twenty years,black eyes, joined army two years ago, needs to brush up her skills, doesn't talk much and observes alot, writes poems, hates Rudra, attentive in lectures and one my best Cadet.

He steps on the mat, bends and kneels. That means he gave up because he almost broke his neck during his training with Kyra. He gives me a thumps up and walks off, but I grab his collar from behind and pull him closer. My hand circles his neck with full force, he tries hard to release my grip but he's too weak to do so. He struggles, but doesn't give up, instead his elbow hits my stomach and I release him stepping back, not because it was painful, but to give him hope that he can do better. He turns and his lips curve into a smile but he tries to hide it. He steps forward with constricted wrist, throws a punch over my face and I catch his wrist at a distance of ten centimetres. I spin him holding his wrist and suffocate him with his own hand. He breathes heavily and taps on my hand to release him. I leave him and he starts taking long breaths to ease out the tension in his throat. He walks off massaging his neck and coughing.