Summary

The History always repeats and when it doesn't there is always the repercussions.

For the two most strong royal families of Rajasthan and Mysore the Singh's and Ahuja's it was time to give the matters of the state in the hands of the next generation, but what if the well deserving next generation was the means to bring out the biggest secrets of the family out to the world?

The saddest part is that though the journey to the crown and the throne was small and tricky, never did Shakti and Veer thought that their history could be one of the major reasons for their futures destruction.

"I have always waited here, for you to reach out to me, just an eye contact, a hint. I had thought we trusted each other with this, but I didn't know I was still the same Princess for your who had left this palace 5 years ago."

- The Heart Broken Princess

"The craziest part of me loving her is that, it's a never-ending loop. Because I know no matter what happens and what I do, what my people did to her and her family was not at all acceptable."

- The Guilty Prince

"I knew they were mine, I just wanted to know what would take for them to acknowledge me. Alas never had I thought that it would be my death."

- The Lost Heir. 

Coming on  April, 2024