Chapter - 3

Author's pov.
Jungkook slowly regained his consciousness. The first thing he saw was the sexy ceiling. He looked around and saw a small figure sleeping near him . He got up from the couch and looked at yn who was sleeping uncomfortably with her head on the coffee table.
He gritted his teeth looking at her . He turned on his heels and walked to his personal bar . One drink after Another he drank until he lost his senses and became completely drunk .

Yn opened her eyes to find herself in the same position she was last night . She looked around to find no sign of her patient . Yn pursed her lips in embarrassment of what she did last night. Yn got up stretching her hands . Yn looked at the time and it was past noon .

Maids were cleaning and minding their own business but bodyguards were no where to be seen .
" Strange " , yn muttered under her breath. Yn went upstairs to change her clothes. Applying the lip balm , she checked Jungkook 's health report .

( Ik it's not professional but I loved it so bear it please 🥺)

****
Yn came downstairs. Her eyes only searched for Jungkook as if without him under her supervision, she would probably die . Yn approached an elderly maid and enquired about his whereabouts.
The maid looked down before stuttering.
Maid - umm Young Master is in the b-bar
Yn- since ?
Maid- Since M-morning

Yn's eyes widened but she hid it with an understanding smile .
She took big steps towards the bar .
There he was, sitting comfortably drinking and smoking . The bartender was pretty scared . The bodyguards surrounded Jungkook to prevent him from falling . He was drenched into sweat even though the Air con was on .
One cigar after another,he puffed as if it never affected him . Yn stood in front of him and eyed the bodyguards to leave . They gave her a pitiful look before taking their leave .

Yn's attention was on Jungkook now . He was going to drink another bottle when yn took the bottle and smashed it on the floor . Jungkook frowned .
Jk - AYE THE BOTTLE WAS EXPENSIVE
He hiccupped before grabbing another one . Before it could touch his lips , yn grabbed it . Smashing it on the floor , yn finally got him in his senses . Jungkook got up from the chair while stumbling . He growled . Pushing yn on the platform of the bar table, he caged her between his arms .
Yn too not backed down . Yn pulled his tie and flipped their positions. Yn looked at the bartender and pointed towards the exit . The bartender looked down before running away . She traced her middle finger around his jaw while locking her orbs into his chocolate brown ones
Yn - I told u to limit ur drinking... DIDN'T I ?!
Jk- As if I care
Jungkook just looked at her blankly . Yn could smell the alcohol in his breath making her wanna puke . He held her arms before pushing her on the floor . Yn groaned and got up dusting her clothes.
Jk laughed like a drunk psycho . He hiccupped between his giggles . It was evident that the man was completely wasted .
Jk held her arm and pulled her closer to his chest . Her heart hammered against her chest at an abnormal pace . She was pretty sure that even he could hear it .
Jk- Don't you love me ?!
He asked , sniffing before letting her go .  Yn looked at him confused. He sat on the floor sobbing .
Jk - Eomma why did you leave me ? Huh why ? I was in pain ? It still hurts
He said crying like a small kid .

Jk -  Did u know how much father  pressured me , tortured me like his own slave ?
He turned me into a psychopath killer ! I know u are disappointed in me but trust me , I want to change myself too ... I wanna recover but now it feels like I am forever trapped into this hell created by Father ! it feels like a loop in which I kill people , drink , smoke and then all again repeat the process ... HE NEVER LOVED YOU OR ME ! HE RAPED YOU ... I never thought I would come to an unclear conclusion that he is your MURDERER ..

Yn listened carefully realising that he was talking to his dead mother.  It pained yn to see him like that . He looked so vulnerable. All yn could see behind those cold hearted features of his , was a seven year old boy who lost his only family his mom . Yn could not help but feel his pain and suffering. A tear unknowingly rolled down her doe eyes . Jungkook took his gun and pointed it towards his head .
Jk- Can I come to you eomma ?!
Yn was belwildered. She snatched the gun away from him . She threw it away. He looked up with his puffy eyes and red nose .
Jk - What are u doing ? Leave me alone
He said in anger . Yn bend on her knees to his level . Yn pulled him into her embrace rubbing his back .

Jungkook was shook . He sat frozen in his place feeling yn's warmth . It felt euphoric to him.  It was the  first time in fifteen years , someone understood his pain and hugged him . "He definitely needed that hug"is what crossed yn's mind at that time to make her take that strange action .
After a while he too hugged her back . Yn smiled internally. He hid his face in the Crook of her neck and cried out for the first time in years . He kept swallowing the pain back in but today it all came out .
He fainted in  yn's arms .His heavy weight made yn fall on the floor . His body was on top of hers . Yn struggled to remove him but it all went into vain. Yn gave up . She looked at the man who was snoring like a literal baby . Yn unknowingly blushed inhaling his manly scent . Yn glanced at her watch and saw it was night .
A sigh escaped her mouth . Yn slowly closed her eyes in tiredness which resulted in her sleeping with Jungkook on top of her . His head on her chest while her legs wrapped around his waist. If anyone would have seen them , they would have mistaken them as a newly wed couple or something.  The maids and bodyguards gathered at the bar's door literally squealing after looking yn and jungkook. They looked at them in awe and wonder.
Maid - I swear on myself that they will surely end up together
Others nodded in unison .

Meanwhile,
Someone turned with jealousy and anger . Storming their feet , they left the premises . They craved revenge from yn for a reason that you never knew .

?? - I will make your life hell soon Kim Yn ... How dare you snatch him away from me ?! You will pay for it ..

TBC
Sorry for leaving a cliffhanger hehehe 😅
*******

AUTHOR'S NOTE
WHO DO YOU THINK THAT PERSON WAS ?
I CAN GIVE YOU AN HINT ..

IT WAS SOMEONE VERY CLOSE TO JUNGKOOK AT THAT TIME .

SHE WAS AN MEMBER OF RED VELVET...

( DON'T HATE ON ME FOR CHOOSING AN MEMBER FROM YOUR FAVOURITE KPOP GROUP ...
AS I ALWAYS SAID , THAT STORY IS COMPLETELY FICTIONAL AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE IDOLS REAL LIFE )

______
Happy Holi by the way 💜
That's it for today
Bye bye humans
Take care
Luv you all