Chapter - 5

Recap of the Outfit :-

Taehyung:-

Taehyung:-

Author's pov

Author's pov.
Upon reaching the venue , yn and Taehyung got off their Bugatti Veyron grand. The only thing they saw were flashing lights of the Paparazzi. The lights made their eyes hurt . Yn squeezed her eyes as the diamond-like lights blinded her.

Suddenly , one veiny hand covered her eyes and gently took her inside safely. Yn smiled lightly as the person took her inside. After getting inside , that person took off his hand from her eyes and groaned annoyingly in his deep husky voice .

Siblings can be annoying but deep down the hidden truth is that they love you a lot. Taehyung took teased , annoyed Yn but at the end he loved her more than anything in the world. Yn too cared for him a lot but hid it with her professionalism. Taehyung slapped yn's cheek softly with a lazy grin .

Tae- Yah monkey you should thank me ... I saved you or else you would have gone blind

Yn rolled her eyes showing her palm. Patting his shoulder, she dragged her dearest brother in the party hall.
Music was playing and world 's best business tycoons were gathered . Women were dressed in elegant black dresses. Men too wore neat luxurious tuxedos in black.

No doubt , Everyone 's eyes were stuck on the Kim siblings . They looked perfect in their attire. Mostly someone would mistake them as couple . The only reply they would give was -