--> General info

☆. Domus Academy is an international boarding academy for the elite of the elite all from different countries, explaining the amount of multi-nationalities.

☆. English, Enviromental Knowledge, Social Science, General Knowledge, Music, Arts, Mathematics and Gym are the starting classes for Gralde 1.

☆. Starting from third grade onwards, more subjects will be added, and optional subjects (out of which each student has to choose at least 2 educational subjects, 2 languages and 2 non-cirricular activities) will also be available. Students can also drop either EK (Environmental knowledge here) or GK (General Knowledge) for any 2 sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Zoology.)

☆. There are four houses (Ik sounds very similar to Hogwarts but bare with me pls bcus my school also had houses), they are-- Apricus, Sequoia, Perenthsia and Daerelus. The houses usually compete in competitions, open assemblies, etc.

☆. Apricus values those who have mercy and are not afraid of treating their enemies with kindness. They have a talent of seeing good in others so much so that even serial killers will look like saints to them.  They are usually merciful, lively and forgive easily. Their animal is the rabbit and their color is a mix of gold and white.

☆. Sequoia is the house for the grounded and knowledgeable. They are clever, and have practical common sense. Quick-witted and hard-working, they do not forgive as easily, and are very cautious in terms of approaching new things. They have a thirst for knowledge, but they do not work well under pressure. The animal of this house is the owl, and their colors are a mix of blue and glitters.

☆. Perenthsia is a house that values the carefree and free students. Have no care or purpose in life? This is the house for you! They are usually friendly, but lack ambition and long term goals. The canary is their animal, and their colors is a light yellow.

☆. Daerelus is the house which values passion, ambition and compassion. Those who have the ability to feel sory for their enemies, have goals and pleasures and purpose, and a hard drive for their passion are here. The horse is their animal and their color is dark green.

☆. In each house, there is a head of house, captain and vice captain.

☆. Each of the turrets in the castle is for one house.

☆. There are 50 dorms in each house, each dorm being able to sport 10 people.

☆. Students are assigned their house through a personality test and dorms through random chance of a paper slip when they first enter.