~ Part I ~

Hey! She breathed out next to him,
"I am sorry, it's just my family is too loud when they get together and I know you're not used to a loud family."
She was nervous this was the first get together with her side of the family after getting married to Murad, as all her cousins, aunts and uncles couldn't make it to their wedding that had happened three months ago back in their mother land Pakistan.
"Hey relax, he rubbed her shoulders I am totally fine and happy to meet all your family and I now know where you get your bubbly, energetic and fun personality from.
He bopped her nose and she blushed and hid her face in his chest. He just laughed and wrapped his hands around her.
"Awe you guys are so cute "
"Allah huma barik"
"Nazar na lage" **click** the camera went off. These were what they heard around them and Safeena was both embarrassed and grateful, embarrassed for getting caught in a moment like this and grateful that her extended family approves and accepts Murad. Murad just chuckled seeing her flustered state and placed a kiss on her head, which got them another round of Awes.
Muard was happy seeing his wife comfortable and happy and her loud extended family didn't bother him at all. That night for Murad was nothing but happiness and satisfaction of seeing his wife enjoy and laugh without a care in the world with the people she loved. And that's all Muard wanted for the rest of his life, his wife's happiness. The happiness which lies in her loud and crazy family which he is part of now and Forever.

The End