Chapter 1

Nico's POV

I had lost everything and everyone. (Little did he know that was going to change). I lost my boyfriend William Solace. My Amore,I loved him and to this day I still love him. He is my soulmate, the only one I want.I sensed something that I would regret as I went down in the dark portal.The graves followed me. 

Anna's POV

I was at the base cuddling my boyfriend when a black and gray portal sucked me, it was similar to Kurogiri's portal. (If people haven't watched My Hero Academia Kurogiri's portal is black with a purple outline sort of like him). I saw a boy with messy hair with a black and white aesthetic like me, and Tokoyami the emo bird. I saw three other people but I stayed silent because my boyfriend is possessive of me.

Wednesday's POV

I woke up to Enid shouting to early in the morning "Wendy wake up!"

"First of all, I don't like that nickname, it doesn't even shorten the number of syllables, and second of all, it's the weekend, so let me sleep in." I grumbled turning so I would face the wall

"Come on, remember? We promised Eugene that we go hiking with him because it is required in the club he wants to join in." Enid said

"Fine just let me get dress." I said as I put on a black shirt that has the oujia board on it, a dark gray skirt, black leggings and black boots. Enid wore a pink shirt with a denim jacket light blue skirt, purple leggings, pink and blue tennis shoes. 

________________________________ During the hike  __________________________________

Eugene, Enid and I were on the stupid hike for him when we heard a rustle behind us. I flippers my head around to see a thin boy with messy hair and a black and white aesthetic looking like mine, a girl looking similar to me and a emo bird boy.

"Who are you?" I asked.

The boy took another step and everyone took a step back except for me instead I took a step forward. "Where am I?" The boy rasped in a surprisingly young voice. Before I could answer the boy collapsed.