Chapter 2

Wednesday's POV

I thankfully caught the boy before he reached the muddy trail. I studied the boy. He had a pale complexion, with deep bags under his eyes. His pale face had an olive tint. I carried the boy bridal style, he was surprisingly light, too light I thought.

"Enid can you and Eugene help me bring this kid to the bee keep?" the two nodded simultaneously and they all walked to the bee keeping shed.

Wednesday's Vision(will always be in the narrator's POV)

She saw a huge bulky very muscular, fighting a boy? The beast didn't look like a werewolf, instead the horns of a bull.

The scene changed to a boy... it was the kid She had been carrying! He seemed to be mourning over several graves, eight of them to be more specific. Wednesday felt pity for him, but not for long. 

The moment began to get enveloped by black shadows twisting and turning, until everything was pitch black, she heard the words in a bone chilling voice, "Never again"

End of Wednesday's Vision 

Wednesday's Vision 

She saw a man with blue hair fighting kids. One of them was the bird boy that followed us to the bee keep. "We just want to know what is going on ,Shigaraki." a boy with green hair, and green eyes. 

"What is going on? You want to know what is going on right now!" Shigaraki said

The scene changed to the teen with white hair and red eyes. She was laying on a bed while she was holding a man's hand. The man had black spiky hair, turquoise eyes, burnt skin and staples holding the scars and his uncharred  skin together. A misty purple guy was helping her. A blonde boy with blue eyes was also helping her. 

The scene changed back to Shigaraki. They all heard crying of two babies. "What the hell are you doing in there?" A blonde haired boy with red eyes yelled asked

"Bakugou, that doesn't sound like an adult. It sounds like a baby." a guy with half white half red hair and mixed eyes. 

"Icyhot, shut up!" Bakugou said

"I'm going to kill him!" Shigaraki yelled

"Tomura, don't kill him. You know, that would make us weaker and Anna would kill you right off the back." A guy with white hair and red eyes.

"Sorry, Dad." Shigaraki said

"All For One?!" The green haired boy with green eyes asked "How did you escape?" 

"Well with the help of my daughter that is right now tired from giving birth to twins. The twins aren't going anywhere because Anna their mother, Dabi their father, Tomura their uncle, and I as their grandfather would do anything for them." All For One said

End of Vision

"Wednesday? Can you hear me?" I sat straight up, surprising my friends. I looked around and realized, it was the familiar shed. My eyes finally landed on the thin and sickly pale boy. The other people were just standing around. The boy quickly sat up scaring the hell out of them.

The boy looked around his eyes looked like pitch black pools of poison swirling around, threatening to swallow us up whole. "Who are you?" He asked