⌘Author's Note⌘

Hello! And welcome to this new adventure.

First, I thank you for giving my story a chance. And to take into consideration that English is my second languaje, so any mistakes, grammar errors, constructive criticism, etc, you can point them out and I'll correct them. No need to be rude.

Here I'll tell you a few little things that I'd like you to know beforehand.

I started writing this story a few years ago.

Honestly, it was more to give myself a personal pleasure: read what I'd love to find on the Internet. And if you love books like me, I'm sure this is your story.

From the outset it wasn't going to be a work that was going to be published. But after ten long years, I think I feel proud of what I have created so that it deserves to see the public light.

Things to consider before you read the story:

1. It's a "slowburn." That is, you'll have to be patient with the characters. I know you're going to want to kill Tailime because of her personality, but you have to understand the background to be the way she is. The only person she was in love with rejected her when she was still a child, damaging her self-esteem considerably.

2. Tailime, Kai and Alek are Russian. I know that today they're not viewed well by society and the war carried out between Russians and Ukrainians. But it seems a little unfair to me to change their nationality for something that the beautiful people of Russia have nothing to do with the decisions of their government (aka: a single person).

Considering that I started writing the story 10 years ago, I don't think the current context influences the story much. It is as if they are judging us Mexicans for a war against drugs in which not all of us are part.

3. Leave comments! I'm the happiest reading them!

4. Updates are twice a week! So stay tunned!!

5. Enjoy the story. The good news is that it's complete, with the possibility of uploading the second part if you like it.

6. You can follow me on my social networks: @maria_centeno_author on Instagram and @_maria_centeno_ on X (Twitter). Most of the content (if not all) is in Spanish, but most of it are pictures generated by AI. If I see more interaction with English speakers, I'll add more in English!

I hope you like reading as much as I liked writing this story!

⌘Maria Centeno⌘