Chapter 1: Water on the hill

Easy woke up confused, easy then directed straight then to normal, hard had seem a hard day always mild and some stuff, extreme demon then prepared some coffee for these levels to fresh their day ahead, Hard wasn't sure about drinking coffee so they decided anyways, tasting the flavour like they were swimming.

Normal: What is doing up here guys?
Easy: Idk? What about you Hard?
Hard: I don't know also! Maybe ask harder they've cuz I think Insane demon is dead!
Easy: Insane demon? What the fuck are you talking about?
Hard: Idk
Easy: Harder? You heard us, didn't you?
Harder: Yep, now what?

Then harder told what happened yesterday, normal wasn't scared in like serial killer stories, but something is wrong with her, then giggled out of nowhere, kind of confused as she wouldn't do that in a serious conversation...

Then everybody turned tables against her, feeling a sense of guilt and insanity of these laughs generated from her mouth suddenly changed to dead silence, then Easy replied back, Normal wasn't sure about this so she started laughing a bit...

Easy: Umm... Something is not right...
Hard: Easy is right! Something must be wrong
Harder: No shit Sherlock! You are why class presidents were invented.
Easy: Run! After normal doesn't go normal! Go to my room!

The levels ran into Easy's room when they talked about solutions and talking with the players, but in a ironic twist... Normal laughed even harder, until going crazy...

Demon: Umm

Demon: Umm... Do you guys hear that?
Juniper: Umm... No? Why?
Demon: It's her Juniper, as whatever it is Normal is not normal
Juniper: Huh? Why do you mean? Are we stuck in a loop or something, No! This isn't right!
Demon: Juniper, trust me... Im a good one, I mean most demons are just demons.... I'm just a good demon...
Juniper: I mean... I should trust you right?
Demon: No kidding!
Juniper: Ugh... Fine whatever, what has to seem the problem?
Vortrox: Please tell us!
Player: Did we summon in a home or something?
Juniper: Noo! Normal has gone insane, after she finds us... We run away from her
Vortrox: Hold on... She isn't ri-!
Demon: *shushes Vortrox* No, she's got a point!
Vortrox: Why do you mean her?
Demon: That's the best way to escape, Juniper is fucking right...
Easy: I mean... Right! I think I got the best way to just find smoke or something... OH! I GOT IT! *runs rapidly to mechanical room*
Hard: Wtf is Easy doing?
Harder: Idk! Just watch already!
2003devin: Yep hard! Just watch!
Harder: That is the first time that I've ever trusted you, cuz you created a saw game to a level... Can't we debate about this?
2003devin: Nah... I already redeemed myself after that...
Harder: Jeez! Thank you!
2003devin: It's kinda cringy nowadays...

2003devin told about the level to harder, while easy was going to craft something... He thinked of what to do... He picked N/A and said "Are you ready?"
N/A: *Denies as if they are scared, with no escape they are being hold, tries to scream but they can't, imitatedly surrenders and dies of exhaustion*
Easy: Well this seems kind of like, going on fine I think, a few fixes then it's done!

 He picked N/A and said "Are you ready?"N/A: *Denies as if they are scared, with no escape they are being hold, tries to scream but they can't, imitatedly surrenders and dies of exhaustion*Easy: Well this seems kind of like, going on fine I think,...

(Sorry for the grammar it's just so bad :( Anyways also N/A is mute because the N/A levels were unverified so they are unable to talk, to talk, they have to be verified or else)