Chapter 2: Can't let go

As it is, Easy completed the work that this needed as it from his, he needed to show his friends his artwork, he carried the new robot out of the way, he added an AI generated voice to inside so they can speak, Hard was curious about the robot thing and also Juniper...

Must seem everybody didn't understand that robot... that is that the robot that speak Morse code.

Hard: So you added Morse code?
Easy: Yep!
Juniper: Umm.. I think I might not understand it.. Do you know Morse code?
Easy: Yep!

 Do you know Morse code?Easy: Yep!

???: .... . .-.. .-.. - - - / . ... - . .-. - - - -. . (Hello everyone)
Easy: Don't worry they can also speak English
???: I'm bilingual automatic level, you can also call me AUTO for short
AUTO: Easy called me that, because can't let you touch the screen to make it easier, my system doesn't allow any tact with screen, or I already said you that?
Harder: You already said us that AUTO...
Juniper: Do you speak morse code? How did you do that?
AUTO: As I already told I'm a bilingual and automatic level, of course I speak -- --- . - . ...  --.-. --- --.. .
Juniper: As if AUTO, now are we gonna battle?
Demon: I do believe so...
Juniper: Fuck yeah! Can you help me create some bases?
Hard: Base after base, Juniper
Juniper: That is a yes?
Hard: I say "Base after base" because is one of my first level to create...
Juniper: That rhymes!
Hard: Yeah!

Hard began building the bases with Juniper, until Normal began getting closer to the other players...

Nexus: PLEASE GIVE MERCY!!
Normal: (Grinning) Ha! You think you can talk back to me?
Nexus: *Pushes Normal* Absolutely NOT!! You're crazy! After all the joy you give me and THIS IS HOW YOU REACT?!
Normal: *Stands up* I don't care! Nexus... Kill yourself
Nexus: I would never! I'm a big GD player and a OG of the whole community you can't defeat me!
Normal: Within all the power you gave me, you called me a lobotomite... FUCK YOU! *Shows middle finger*
Nexus: I WILL END YOUR FUCKING LIFE!!
Andromeda: *Shoots Nexus with Laser* That's it! I cannot believe you are fighting with Normal!
Normal: Thanks! You're sweet Androme-
Andromeda: Now, Surrender or Fight? *is shot* Fuck you whatever.... *drops dead*

Andromeda was shot by hard, hard and harder began searching for normal, until 2003devin forced to follow Amity which was on Normals team, followed around until he reached to his destination

2003devin: Welcome to ma basement...
Amity: IMPOSSIBLE?!
*2003devin pulls out a chainsaw*
2003devin: Bitchass motherfucker you are gonna die until you fucking surrender, I didn't know that you normal possed you... Say hi Thor!
Amity: *Got possessed* FIRE IN THE HOLE 🕳🕳🔥🔥

With the suffering of Amity, 2003devin slowly murdered them...

---------------------------------------

Hi!

I meant Amity Gd not Amity from the Owl House 💀💀💀

Anyways! I'm going add a cameo... Guess which??