Chapter 4

3rd pov:

It had been a week since the JJK cast arrived at Pihu's house, and the level of chaos witnessed in that time was unprecedented. However, it wasn't that Pihu disliked their company; in fact, she had developed a soft spot for them. Her personality seemed to click with everyone, fostering a warm and lively atmosphere in the house. Despite the occasional chaos, everyone was making progress in speaking Hindi, albeit with some broken phrases, but they were managing quite well. The bond between them was growing stronger with each passing day.

"Alright, everyone, you're all coming with me today. I need to go grocery shopping," Pihu announced as she entered the living room, dressed as Nobara and Yuji jumped around all dressed up behind her making Megumi sigh as he walked down.

The three adults were taken aback by Pihu's sudden change in appearance. They had never seen her dressed out of pajamas, and she looked downright gorgeous in her coat. The sudden announcement about shopping caught them off guard.

"Where are we going exactly?" Satoru asked, leaning on the couch.

"To the mall. We'll be getting some clothes for you guys. I don't want you all wearing the same plain uniforms every day, so I'm taking you shopping, my treat of course," Pihu explained.

"I'm pretty comfortable like this," Sukuna said, playing with his tablet.

"Yeah, no way am I seeing you shirtless everyday," Pihu rolled her eyes, earning a chuckle from the others.

•─────────✦❀✦────────•

Pihu was currently driving her Hycross, with Nanami sitting up front since she deemed him to be one of the most responsible ones. Satoru and Yuji were seated in the back, while Nobara, Sukuna, and Megumi occupied the last seat.

"Why is that guy ogling your car?" Nanami sweat dropped, observing another driver.

"Abe humare yaha na kya hai ki sadak pe gadiyo ke features nahi dekhe jate hai. Ye dekha jata hai ki samne wali gadi apni gadi se choti kitni lag rahi hai, Bhaukaal kita hai" (Well, here it's not about the car's features on the road; it's about how small the car in front of us looks and how much 'terror' it exudes!) Pihu quipped, turning on the music system.

"I see" Nanami chuckled as a car stopped in midway causing her the hit the break quickly, "Dekh phone chala raha hai ye nahi ki gadi chala le thik se, batameez kahi ka!"(He's on his phone, not paying attention to driving; Idiot!)

Pihu honked in irritation as the traffic finally started moving again. Another car tried to overtake them recklessly, prompting Pihu to exclaim, "Bhaisahab aap mere upar chadha digiye gadi aaj! Sadak kam pad rahi hai na!" (Sir, are you trying to climb over my car? The roads are narrow today!) Yuji and Satoru who were covering their mouths to hold their laughter, snorted at her frustration.

After a few turns, they got stuck in a traffic jam. A scooter rider cut in front of the car, and Pihu rolled down her window, poking her head out. "Gadi ke age kaha kud rahe ho be mummy muavza lene bheji hai kya?" (Where are you jumping in front of my car, Did your mother sent you to get taxes?)

"Kya?" (What?) The rider muttered, confused.

"Abe nikal jaldi libbir libbir kar raha hai tab se" (Hurry up and move, you've been wobbling since ages!) Pihu yelled as the scooter hurried ahead.

"Look at his face, pftt," Satoru and Yuji laughed uncontrollably, while Nanami just shook his head and passed a water bottle to Pihu to calm her down.

"traffic nahi ho gaya hai sala BP bad jata hai gadi chalate vakt" (This traffic is driving me insane; my blood pressure shoots up while driving,) Pihu sighed, feeling the stress of the road. Nanami comfortingly patted her shoulder, and as someone honked again, she turned around, exasperated. "Are age jam laga hai Malik tumhare horn dene se hum fanda thodi denge gadi!" (There's a traffic jam ahead, pal; your horn won't magically clear the road!)