information

hello to my lovely reader, i love you so much for just clicking on my story and being interested, even if this doesn't end up being for you.

i, obviously, recommend that you read this as i'm going to kind of give some psa's and just general notes, you know?

so! i literally just finished reading mockingjay last night and i had, what i thought, was a brilliant fic idea. so, here i am!

firstly, y'all, i love annie. i truly do, she's so precious, but considering this is a finnick fanfic, im sure you're prepared for this, she isn't going to be relevant in this. but yeah, annie is not important, she obviously exists, but not her relationship with finnick.

second, im still very(!), i cannot stress how very, new to the hunger games fandom i am. with that, i don't know every little detail or fan theories or any of that, so please bear with me. i'm going to be crafting my own version for finnick's life before his games. i don't know if they're correct, and frankly, i don't care.

third, y'all read the books/watched the movies, you know this stuff isn't light and fluffy and happy joy sunshine. renely's background isn't going to add crazy more to it, but i have the mouth of a sailor so there is going to be swearing a bunch and maybe more sexual innuendos(?), to be honest, i don't know. i'm making this all up.

foruth, this is going to be somewhat of a slow burn! by this i just mean that they're not going to actually get together until AFTER her games.

have a lovely day/night and remember that you're more than enough!

- doll