Computer

As soon as I see that someone might come out, my heart races. I think that it was probably BEN. But I ain't putting myself to risk.

"OH HELL NAW-" I quickly rush over and unplug the computer

The computer started to slightly shake, but after a small amount of time its completly shut.

After a few minutes I regain myself  and grab my phone to call Melanie.

"BITCH YOU BETTER ANSWER-" I talked to myself while I waited for her to pick up the phone.

"bitch the hell you want-" Melanie said in a tired voice

"OKAY OKAY SO LISTEN- I DID SOMETHING AND MY COMPUTER WAS ACTING CRAZIER THAN UR PARENTS IN BED AND I JUST SHUT IT DOWN BUT I THINK THAT IT MIGHT BE-"

I heard an annoyed sigh before she cuts me off

"Calm tf down and just go to sleep, its probably just some virus and ur overreacting- Now just go to sleep!!" she said in a slightly irritated voice

". . .jeff the killer reference?-"

"Shut up" she hangs up

Well, what now??

Oh well, I still want my computer to be normal, whatever. I'll just try to turn it on again and reset. It couldn't be BEN, right? Thats impossible...right?

Well, whatever it is, it's my fault- but I didnt think that anything would happen!?

I think a bit before finally getting myself to try and plug in my computer again.

But first, I go over to the kitchen and grab a knife, just in case.

"Alright..." I plug the cabel in, and my computer turns on just like normal, holding the knife in front of the screen waiting if something will happen....-Nothing.

"Oh, well. My luck, maybe Melanie was right, I was just overreacting, and my computer maybe has some virus or so...but it seems fine? Was I hallucinating? Well, atleast my computer is back, eh."

Oh-ho no, how wrong was I. . .

And suddenly. . . BAAAAMMM!!!!!!

The computer is shaking like crazy, and the bright white screen is back. Brighter than ever. I quickly back away and hold the kitchen knife. Then. . . 

A blonde boy, dressed up like Link from The Legend Of Zelda, blood dripping from his eyes, and he was - short. But surprisingly a bit taller than me. And ofcourse....Who other than BEN?!

He lands on his head

"Ouch!-" He says standing up. Rubbing his head. Then he looks up at me.

"Hey hey hey!- Put the knife down, chick." BEN said

"THE HELL?! YOU'RE REAL-" I gasped, BUT still holding the knife, I don' know what this elf bitch can do