1

A/n Im not from the USA so correct me if I make mistakes! x

This is set when their 16 btw, no covid

"Hi" I say into the phone, leaning on one of the aisles.

"Y/n, I'm sorry! I was an idiot" Jake says, 

I roll my eyes and say "Well done, self awareness"

"Y/n, I didn't mean too!"

"So Vecna made you kiss Julie?" I snap, losing my patience. This is the 10th time he cheated on me. This month. 

"Y/n, this is not the time, I'm -"

"Busy? busy what, Jake? I'm done with your excuses, Ok? Of COURSE you meant to do it, the last time I checked, THERE'S NOT A TINY MAN CONTROLLING YOU!" I shout, making someone nearby jump. "We are done, don't call me" 

"Y/N wai-"

I hang up, a single tear falling down my face.

You

hey 

Y/bs/f

Hi

Wassup?

You

u sound like ur  in 2000 when I say that lol

anyway, I broke up with the rat

Y/bs/f

good

r u ok?

You

never better

at target rn getting some chips and shit 

gtg

Y/bs/f 

oh ok

love u

BAI

You 

love u bai!

I switch my phone off, and shove it in my pocket. Before I know what is happening, I tumble to the ground. "Are you ok?" I hear a girl say. "Never better," I grunt, looking up to see... Millie. Bobby. Brown. WHAT THE HELL. "Hi" I stutter. What on EARTH is going on. "I didn't mean to eavesdrop, well I did, but was that you, breaking up with someone?" she asks.

"Yeah," I reply "He was a dick anyway" "I'm sorry to hear that" "Whatever it's fine, my name's Y/N  by the way" I introduce myself, trying to stop myself from having a breakdown.... Millie Bobby Brown was here, standing next to me.... WHAT?

"I'm Millie, but I guessed from your face you already knew that?.." she smiles

"Yes, haha, I'm a fan, massive actually" I say

"Aw, how sweet!" Millie says, her short hair falling out from her ears. "Here, let me help you up" 

After a few (mortifying) moments, I'm standing, and we begin to chat about nothing in particular. I feel like I've known her my entire life! After around 45 minutes, she says "I really liked chatting today! This may sound weird, but do you think I could have your number? I don't really know other girls here apart from Sadie" 

I nod, and put my number into her phone

"Thank you!" she says, and then checks out.

As I walk out of the store, the realization of what just  happened hits me... WOW