4

It's been two weeks since y/bs/f left, and honestly it's not been great. Y/bs/f quickly made friends with her neighbor, and she's barely been in touch I know it's not personal, but I feel like I have been stabbed in the back. We have been best friends since we were 9, and all of a sudden, someone better came along, and I'm forgotten. So, I've spent all my time face timing Millie. She's feeling lonely, because her cast mates haven't arrived yet, because she came early for photo shoots. We are meeting tommorow, and I'm so excited!

 Millie 😍

Hi Y/N <3

You

Hi millie ☹️

Millie 😍

Are u ok?

Do you want to ft ?

Y/N

Yes pls, 

Incoming call from Millie 😍

"Hi" I say waving

"Hiiii Are you alright?" She asks

"I've been been better" I laugh

"I shall keep you company" she smiles, throwing out her arms and throwing her head back. 

"Ok" I giggle 

We talk about random stuff for hours. Even though I only met her two weeks ago, I feel like she's my best friend. She's honestly a lot better than y/bs/f. Idk, but she's so outgoing compared to y/bs/f, who could get offended by the smallest thing ever, and you would have to spend weeks trying to make her talk to you. It was miserable. Millie, however, is perfect. 

"Anyway, I have to go, bye bestie!" she says, grabbing her phone from where she had propped it up. "Hey mills?" I ask "yes?" "Are, are we best friends?"  She picks her phone up, places it under her chin and goes "duh" 

Then we hang up

Millie's the only one who knows about the texts. The texts from y/bs/f. Saying we were not best friends anymore. She was so supportive. That's why I love her. 

A/n also i promise finn will be here soon!!! millie is just a really important character in this! as well as sadie!

Also, Y/bs/f is just a character in this, you can just use ur bsf name in it :)