Chapter 1

__I observe everything, still remains silent__

The sound of chatter, laughter and music filled the air as guests mingled at the party. It  was the a high school graduation party,after that..the students will be up to in collage or in universities. This party was a farewell and as welcome party as well. The hall was festively decorated with elegant decoration, seats, a stage, food area's and many more. 

Italia felt like an outsider as she made her way through the gates. She wasn't sure why she had agreed to attend this party, but the idea of dressing up and making her mind fresh wasn't bad. However, as soon as she walked into the hall, she felt a sense of unease. She didn't like being the center of attention, and the stare's weren't full of love, affection or attraction but opposite , the thought of having to make small talk with strangers was taunting. By strangers she meant that, 

she wasn't popular at all and because of her sharp tongue , it give people more reasons to hate up on her.

sighing,she walked to a corner and leans on the counter ,looking around seeing people having a good time and that's when she spotted Alastor across the not so far from where she was. He was surrounded by a group of his friends, laughing and joking, and looking as confident and charismatic as ever. Italia felt a pang of jealousy, wishing that she could be more like him, but also a sense of attraction---No No, Got the wrong idea.

italia and Alastor are actually the biggest Rival's in their high school,because of  the fate..They always and every time are in the same class in every grade from elementary to their last grade of high school. oh..How much she hopes to not to be in the same collage or university as him

Alastor chuckles while listening as suddenly his brown eyes met her Amber one's as he smirks.and the way he seemed to command attention. As the eye contact maintain, Italia felt a sudden rush of weird shit  in her stomach. She looked away, feeling disgust.

She couldn't help but want  to dump his head inside a mud,wanting to cut off his hands,so he won't able to actually do his papers, 'yeahh..that's a good idea'  thought the black haired girl.

Alastor excused himself and walks to Italia who regret right there and then,"Hey~..Italia" he called as he bends down a little,hands buried inside his pockets. Italia showing the expressions of annoyance looks at him"What?...And how many time's do i have to told you not to bend down,while talking to me...Your lame play-Boy thingy won't work on me"  She said as she raises her head a bit," I'm not even short" 

"Still you're reaching my  shoulder.." he smugly replied,tilting his head. "Who told you to be that of a walking Hazard?..I'm only 5 inches shorter than you" She speaks like a come back.

Alastor frown as he sigh," Uff..You are doing calculation in your mind right now,Aren't you" He said getting a little closer,Italia scoff as she fold her arms," I'm not idiot" She said but the truth was otherwise.