Prologue

"Hikaru there's a letter here for you from a place called blue lock," Riza's teammate let her know. "thanks" Riza responded grabbing the letter. "Huh no way!" Riza exclaimed after a brief period. "You've been invited to play alongside the top players in the world," Akira read over her shoulder. "Yeah but only as a replacement if one of them gets injured or worn down," she said dissatisfied.

"Yeah but now is your opportunity to see how you really rank in the world," Aoi informed her. "Good luck Hikaru. You're going to need it," Daichi patted the young woman on her shoulder.  I just hope while I'm at blue lock no one figures out my secret, She thought worried. My own teammates don't even know my name isn't Hikaru but, really Riza, she felt guilty about lying to them but, her one condition for being allowed to play in the men's league was to keep the fact she's a woman secret.

Two days later

"Welcome to blue lock top six players in the world," a creepy man said over an intercom. No way I'm ranked sixth in the world, Riza was impressed with her ranking. "You'll be playing against teams of high schoolers who have come to blue lock to become the best striker Japan has ever seen," Ego continued to explain. "Yeah we know already the letter said everything can we just play already?" A blond haired man with a Spanish accent asked. "Oh and mister number six don't you think of dragging us down," he quibbed. "Hey punk don't speak to me like that!" She grabbed the cocky male by his collar.

"Wow he even sounds as feminine as he looks," a rainbow haired male no older than her jested. "You're one to talk cotton candy head," Riza countered. Crap hopefully they don't realize I actually am a woman, Riza panicked. "Well whatever I like him. He's got spunk," Pablo said knocking the wind out of her patting her on the back. "What's your name?" He asked. "I'm Hikaru Bachira," she answered. "Bachira you say?" The male on the huge screen asked. "Are you by chance related to Meguru?" He continued. "Wait Meguru is here?" Riza questioned. "So you're saying I might crush my younger brother's dreams," she started to feel guilty.

"Are you saying it would have stopped you from testing your own skills Hikaru Bachira?" Was his sadistic question. "I would never have come here if it meant ruining my brother's chances of going pro," she answered. "Then you're weak Hikaru Bachira," he replied coldly. "I'm not weak you asshole!" She yelled. "Then prove yourself on the battlefield alongside the top five," he stated. "Hey man that's not cool he just realized his younger brother is here," Pablo stood up for her. "I'm sure if your sibling was here you'd feel a little guilty too," he finished.

He's right I have to prove myself but, what is it I'm really searching for here at blue lock, She was in deep thought. "Fine I'll play your sadistic game for now creep," she determined. "I can't wait to see what you're made of Hikaru Bachira, " he responded. "What kind of ego do you have my diamond in the rough," he finished.