Prologue

The Good of the Realm

The same moment the Rogue Prince heard the news that Queen Alicent Hightower was pregnant again, he rode his dragon through the night to reach King's Landing before the sun rose

The same moment the Rogue Prince heard the news that Queen Alicent Hightower was pregnant again, he rode his dragon through the night to reach King's Landing before the sun rose. He wanted to see his Queen and his baby, Aegon, his firstborn child, the boy he always wanted for himself, but he knew he couldn't have Aegon for himself since the whole realm thought Aegon was his brother's son, he was the treasure of the realm and for most of them the future King.

When Daemon arrived at the gates of the Red Keep he was received by two guards, and to his agony one of them was Criston Cole "I wish to see the Queen" Daemon said trying to get Criston out of his way "You'll have to see the King first" Criston said putting himself in front of Daemon trying to block his way "I don't think so" The prince grabbed Dark Sister.

This was only an excuse for Daemon to attack Criston, he didn't like the proximity Criston Cole had with his lover the Queen "Let him pass Ser Criston" Both of them heard a sweet voice coming from a balcony and when Daemon finally looked at the balcony he saw her, Alicent Hightower, wearing a green nightgown with her long curly ginger hair moving because of the wind with a small smile on her face.

"You should go inside, my Queen, it's too cold for a lady here in the cold dark street, you should be resting next to a fire to warm your pale skin," Daemon said intending to be him warming his sweet Ali "Do not worry, my prince, I'm used to the cold my husband doesn't like the idea of warming my cold bed during the night" she blushed and went back to her chambers, leaving the widow open with the curtains swaying in the wind.

Daemon walked to Alicents chambers and when he finally saw her he was finally able to see her green nightgown "Green" he said and pointed to the nightgown "I wish to speak something important to you" she said and sat down on a chair since her pregnant belly was getting heavier every month "I wish to see my son" Daemon said
"And I wish to speak with you, so you'll wait"

Daemon was surprised by her attitude, one day she would have to stop being a puppet, but he never thought today would be the day "Aegon is being robbed of his birthright" she said and Daemon was surprised because Aegon was a bastard he didn't have any birthright.

"What do you mean Ali?" He asked her "You're the heir Daemon" She screamed "You're being robbed, our son is being robbed. Everyone in the realm knows you're the true heir, you should be their king, not Rhaenyra, the realm will fall into pieces if Rhaenyra succeeds Viserys, and we can't let that happen" Alicent said.

"You want me to usurp the throne?" He asked her with a little smile on his face "You can't be King Daemon, and you know it, but Aegon can"

You never love anything in the world the way you love your first child and Alicent knew that more than anyone. She wanted her own blood on that ugly throne, she wanted to build a legacy. A legacy that would be respected in all of King's Landing and the other 6 kingdoms.

"If that is what you wish, I will not rest until I put our son on that throne, but he will need a fine match, a Targaryen lady," he said "I'm sure we will have the perfect girl to marry Aegon" Alicent said and put her hand on her belly indicating she thought she was having a girl.

"A girl you think?" Daemon asked her "A strong girl I imagine, a gentle Queen who will save this city from misery" Alicent smiled "I shall pray for a warrior, just like Visenya" Daemon put his hand on Alicent's belly "Our family already has its own Visenya" she laughed. But she didn't know that she should've prayed for a Visenya 'cause instead of a Visenya she came out just like Maegor the cruel.

But she didn't know that she should've prayed for a Visenya or a Rhaenys girl 'cause instead of a combination of the conqueror sisters she came out just like Maegor the cruel. 

Kat talking

Kat talking

🌙| 001 : Hello!!!!!!

🌙| 002 : Daena Targaryen you'll always be famous, it doesn't matter if you're a little crazy.

🌙| 003 : I'm sorry for any big mistake.

🌙| 004 : Love you all <3