01| Ataraxia

Ataraxia- A state of serene calmness.

"I've always wanted to die clean and pretty" Daena thought

"I've always wanted to die clean and pretty" Daena thought. So before she left her chambers she chose a beautiful red dress with a beautiful black headpiece with red diamonds on it.

"Good Morning!" She said when she saw Talya in her mother's chambers "Good Morning, Daena" Talya smiled. Daena had a great relationship with every servant at the Red Keep, she even liked to join them for dinner instead of having dinner with her mom and Lorde Larys.

"Is there any word about Rhaenyra? I heard she's giving birth to her baby" she asked "Perhaps the whore will die in childbirth" Alicent said "I shall pray for it and so should you"

Memory really is punishment, Daena wondered what thing Rhaenyra Targaryen could've done to her mother, to explain all the hatred she felt for Rhaenyra "You shouldn't pray for anyone's death, it gives you bad luck you know"

──── ──

"Princess, the Queen wishes to see the baby, now," one of Rhaenyra's servants said.

Rhaenyra knew why Alicent wanted to see the baby. Her obsession with her children was something sick, something unnecessary, something only a terrible person would do. Rhaenyra didn't understand all of this obsession with the bastards, Alicent herself had three bastards, Aegon, Daena, and Helaena. At least Rhaenyra had a true-born heir, Aemond.

The heir to the Iron Throne got dressed in a blue dress and grabbed her newborn baby. Bleeding, leaving the white floor all red with her blood and moaning with the pain she was feeling in a way other people wouldn't listen.

"Rhaenyra! You should be resting after your labors" the Queen said and Rhaenyra sat on a little couch Alicent had in her chambers.

Everyone inside those chambers was feeling the tension between Alicent and Rhaenyra, all the hatred that was consuming Alicent and the pain that was consuming Rhaenyra, disappointment would be a better word to use in this case, disappointment, hate and especially love that neither of them wanted to show for each other.

"Can I hold him?" Daena asked looking at the sweet baby that was in Rhaenyra's arms. Rhaenyra passed the baby boy to Daena's arms and a smile appeared on Daena's lips "Oh! You're so cute, you're gonna be such a strong knight" Daena said.

Strong... she thought, what a beautiful way to describe Rhaenyra's son "I didn't mean what you're thinking" Daena said looking at Rhaenyra who didn't look happy "I know exactly what you meant Daena" Rhaenyra said.

The poor girl didn't mean to insult the baby, she was a bastard herself why would she offend him?
"It was an accident Rhaenyra," Daena said and her Targaryen temper began to show when her "sister" rolled her eyes at her "Maybe, you should be more kind to your sister" Daena said.

"You're not my sister," Rhaenyra said looking at her face. She cared, Daena always cared, and that was her problem, no matter how many times Rhaenyra refused to bond with her, she wanted her company, and she wanted to understand why Viserys chose Rhaenyra as his heir and not her father or Aegon.

"You always like to throw at my face who is my father I wonder if you do the same with your children, honestly, could you tell me?" Daena said. She didn't mean that but she had to defend herself.

Daena left her mother's chambers and walked to the gardens. A blue beautiful sky was being observed by Daena Targaryen, and the only thing she could think about was her father Daemon. About all the flights he did with her on Caraxes, the adrenaline, the smell of the dragon, her little screams when her father turned Caraxes too quickly, she missed every second she spent with her father, but she couldn't go see him he was in Pentos with his new wife and his other two daughters.

"Dear Daena! It's me Daemon. I hope you're doing well in King's Landing with your mother and your siblings. I'm writing you this letter to invite you, Aegon, and Helaena to come to Pentos. Baela is excited to meet you and Balerion, she's always speaking about how much she wants to meet you and fly with you, and Lady Laena also wants to meet you and your siblings. I'm waiting for you, my little dragon."

When Daena read that letter she could feel her whole body getting happier, a smile was already on her face, she was so pathetically intense, and she couldn't be any other way.

She ran to her brother's chambers and when she finally got there she screamed his name "Daena" her brother said in a sweet voice.

Aegon and Daena were meant to be together, since Daena was still inside Alicent she was destined to marry her brother, destined to be a queen. Both of them shared the blood of the dragon, a chaotic temper, and a sharp tongue just like both of their parents.

"We're going to see Dad" his sister screamed and hugged him "Are we?" he asked Daena.

Daena grabbed the letter and showed it to her brother. She could see his face getting sadder every time his eyes read the letters drawn by Daemon. Probably because of their father's favoritism towards Daena, Daemon never wrote him a letter, he only writes letters to Daena and Helaena, maybe he didn't like Aegon that much because while his sisters were trying to make the realm a better place Aegon was drowning himself in cups of wine.

That didn't make him less worthy of their father's love but Aegon still loved his father with all of his strength, he treated his mother and his sisters well why would Aegon hate him? He had no reason at all.

"Are you happy we're gonna see Dad?" Daena asked him "I'm definitely happy for you and Hel," he said, "I know you think Dad doesn't like you but he does, you're his firstborn, the future king, I love you so why shouldn't our father love you?"

Aegon was touched by her words, his sister had a sweet voice who always told him the sweetest things, he was happy he was destined to spend the rest of his days by her side, being warmed by her heat, and being hugged by her arms, and kissed by her big lips.

"I'm glad you're my sister, I love you more than you can imagine" he kissed her cheek and she ran her delicate hand over Aegon's miserable face.

Two fouls who loved each other deeply, they would burn down the world to save each other, the type of love that would make you mad, the type of love that would make you lose your sanity and your mind. A dangerous thing in an even more dangerous world.

"Pack your things Aegon. I'm sure Father is waiting for us" she said and he smiled looking at her purple eyes.

 I'm sure Father is waiting for us" she said and he smiled looking at her purple eyes

Kat talking

🌙| 001 : Hello!!!!!!

🌙| 002 : This chapter is dedicated to Lily, the only person that truly knows Aegon and Daena.

🌙| 003 : I'm sorry for any big mistake.

🌙| 004 : Love you all <3