"he could have been mine, if i didn't have let him go of me"

On a sunny day, weeding along through the beach, got tired and thought of taking a nap on the side of beach, that shine bright sun as if staring at me for too long...i kept dreaming about love....
What's love?? I don't know the answer probably because i've never experienced such thing in my life...i lost family when i wasn't able to pronounce this word properly... I think i was always alone to come here, or i wanted to be so! (Ig i was used to it now)
I have always been a different child, i never desired for toys, clothes etc....all i ever wanted was to be a part of the fantasy, i wanted to be in the world that doesn't exist...as i grew older i realised my dream could never come true, whatever it is, i have to accept the reality and live this miserable life however i can....all these thoughts helped me to fall asleep quickly....as i woke up i realised its already the time of dusk...the beauty of that sun that was fading away from my sight and the sound of those waves that was bringing sweet sound to my ears...i felt peace at that point!! Yes i did...
I packed my stuff and decided to leave, as soon as i got up, i saw a handsome boy which was not looking less beautiful than the moon, felt like it came as long as sun faded away...it was like the real moon or probably my eyes were sleepy...i saw him coming towards me, i closed my eyes because i again started expecting my dream to come true atleast that time...as soon as i opened my eyes, he was standing infront of me, i looked into his brown eyes that were full of honey, his lips were looking as sweet as strawberry, he was holding a tulip in his hand, he gave it to me and left without saying a word...i was still in shock of that beauty, as soon as i came to my senses, he had already left...i left my bag on the beach and started searching for him, after searching much, i realised that it was probably a dream but how could i have let go of that tulip that was the proof of my dream becoming reality...i came back to my home, i started taking off my clothes one by one and started blushing in the mirror, i could remember nothing but those eyes that were about to shower with honey, those weren't some common eyes, i felt a deep and emotional connection with them, it felt like maybe i have seen them before....
I tried my best to sleep, but that face would again and again come infront of my eyes as if it was trying to make me do something about it...i woke up and went back to that beach, it was dark at the time and i was probably alone there (again)..i sat on a big log and out of nowhere i started crying because i missed something, idk what but i guess it was that boy that made me believe that my dream could come true...
Suddenly, i heard some footsteps coming towards me, in hysterics i looked back and somebody put his hand on my mouth, i got afraid...The light of the real moon made its another moon on beach visible...it was him, it was him, i relaxed and looked into his eyes again, i got scared he might disappear again so i held him tight and he started wiping off my tears...after spending some time in his arms, he again tried to run away, but i held his hand and asked him " who are you?? Why are you here, i mean why did you left back then??why did you gave me that flower?" He made me sit down on a log and sat near my feet, he started tying my shoes that i had forgot to do...he patted my head and called my "my sweet grumpy" it was the first time i was hearing his voice...it was sweeter than the sound of waves... I was lost! I didn't know what to say next, he rose up and hugged me as if we met after many years, he held me tight, it felt like he was scared to lose me again...

At this i woke up and realised that i have been sleeping on the beach for too long, the sun was biding goodbye...it was hurtful to realise that again and again it was all a dream...i could never have a world and life like this ( i cried and cried)...i started packing off my things but then i saw a "tulip🌷"  on the side of my mat...