"this time i won't let you go, i'll keep you by my side forever"

This was shocking!!! If all of it was a dream, then how's the same tulip here that he gave me in my dream.. Was it really just a dream??? I'm not able to figure out anything..
I can't take this anymore, its better to leave asap!!
As soon as i touched that tulip, i entered into a new world, oh my god!!! Is this real?? What's all this?? What's happening here?? (I kept asking my self so many question)
I saw many people but no one was able to hear me, nobody could even see me there...i kept walking and suddenly i saw something that scared me to death.....
Myself!!! I saw myself, is it really me?? I started walking towards her, it was really me but in different world...i pinched my self so many times and finally i realised that it's not a dream, its a dream that has turned into reality..
This is the same world that i used to dream of!!
That girl who was infront of me was much prettier than me (i never realised i'm this much beautiful)
She was tying her hair, she was wearing pink dress like a princess, and a heart shaped ring in her ring finger....she was fully dressed as if she was going to meet someone that day...she went to a park..there she met a boy, at first i couldn't see that boy properly because i was hiding behind trees ( although i knew no one could see me, but as usual i'm dumb af)
I went to see that boy from the nearest distance and my feets stopped, my heart skipped a beat for a moment....
I saw him, i met him (again), it was him from the very start, it was the real him this time..he was more handsome than what he seemed to be in my dream!! I kept staring at them, i tried to hear their conversation and suddenly the girl that looked like me started crying, he hugged her (why am i feeling jealous?? Its me there too.. "ig not the real me")
At this some glitch happened and i woke up in my real world...what was that?? What did just happen?? That tulip in my hand was turning into ashes, i could do nothing but to look at it burning in the air with no fire....

I cant just leave this, i have to know what that world was, what was i and him doing there?? Why was i crying?? I left in a hurry and i kept running fast, i reached to that park and i was panting, my legs couldn't help me any further, i sat on a bench and i tried to calm down myself...

Suddenley it started raining, i cant sit here like this, i have to do something about it, i rose up and the world stopped, everything in this world is at pause, even those raindrops..i popped that one rain drop and....
And i again woke up in that parallel universe...this time she was wearing white simple dress as if she was mourning, she was being executed, really??? But why??
After some time of wandering here and there i came to know that SHE WAS THE PRINCESS OF A ROYAL FAMILY...and she was being excuted because she fell in love with a common man...
Seriously??? How could they be so harsh to her ( i kept saying it to everyone, knowing that they can't hear me) that sweet handsome boy was there too, his eyes were blind folded,
They gave that girl a sword, and ordered her to cut the throat of her lover, ( i was being helpless, i was trying to talk to them, i was trying to snatch that sword away from her hand but i could do nothing)
They took off his blind fold and he was gazing at her the same way he gazed at me that day, the tears fell off his eyes, but he was smiling as he was looking at her, she was being helpless too, she knew that if she wouldn't kill him with her own hands, those people would burn him alive...
She kneeled down and gave him a tulip and asked him that " PROMISE ME YOU'LL COME TO ME AGAIN, WE'LL MEET AGAIN IN A WORLD WHERE YOU AND I BELONG TO EACH OTHER, WHERE NO ONE WOULD SEPARATE US, PROMISE ME YOU'LL FIND ME IN EVERY UNIVERSE"
At this she rose up and cut his throat and drank poison that she had filled in her ring...she fell in his arms, he was dying but made sure that her head doesn't fell on the ground, he held that tulip and her hand and both of them died......

I was crying, my heart was about to explode, i started punching my heart, i was screaming, it felt like everything there was on fire, i was getting angry as i couldn't stop it from happening, if only i could have been able to do something, they must have survived...i was crying to death, i fainted and when i opened my eyes...
it suddenly stopped raining (i realised that i'm in my own world now) i was still crying, my heart was still aching, how could they do such worse thing to them ( i kept asking all this while looking up in the sky)
I tried to wipe my tears, and my finger catched my eye, i was wearing the same ring that she was wearing....
Was it me?? Yess it was me just in another universe..it was me from the very start, it was him, it was me who loved him and who he loved, it was me who killed him and myself too..
why is god showing me all this now?? Why now?? I'm in a complete different world now, so why?? As soon as i decided to leave, somebody held me hand i looked back to see who it was...

It was him, that sweet boy that i had met on beach, that i had met in my dream, that i had met in another universe too, he hugged me again, he started crying again and said "MY SWEET GRUMPY, I KEPT MY PROMISE, I CAME TO YOU AGAIN, HERE WE MEET AGAIN IN A WORLD WHERE WE BELONG TO EACH OTHER, WHERE NO ONE WOULD DARE TO SEPARATE US, I'M SORRY FOR BEING LATE"

I hugged him so tightly and looked into his dark brown eyes which were like honey....
"I LOVE YOU" i said!!!!

"I'LL KEEP LOVING YOU IN EVERY UNIVERSE" he said!!!

We went to a garden full of tulips, as this flower was holding a deep and emotional connection between us,
I again kneeled down to give him tulip but this time i proposed him to spend rest of his life with me...
We were destined to meet, not maybe in that universe but in this universe, our love won against this cruel world and we lived happily ever after...