𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2.

The Heirs of the Dragon

Visenya

The next day i put one of my best dresses. It was a red color with black colored dragons all over the dress. It was a bit revealing in the chest area, but i couldn't care less. My hair was let down with a few braids. I had put some of my finest gold jewelry and the necklace Daemon gave me. I didn't know why she even put it on, it would only boost his ego.

Once i was prepared she walked to the where the tournament was happening.

When i got there Viserys was about to begin. I sat in the very front next to Laena. "Good morrow, auntie." Said Laenna once i sat down. "Morrow children." I replied to Laena and Laenor. "Good morrow sister, Corlys." I politely smiled. "Morrow sister." Rhaenys replied.

My relationship with Rhaenys is weird. She's my sister yes, we do send letters to each other to keep in contact, but we almost never spend time together when she's in Kings Landing so it's an odd feeling.

"Be welcomed, I know many of you have traveled long leagues to be at these games. But I promise you will not be disappointed. When i look at the fine nights in this list, I see a group without equal in our histories. And this great day has been made more auspicious by the news that I am happy to share: Queen Aemma has begun her labors!" Once Viserys was finished the people erupted in cheers and claps.

"Why are you so late Nyra?" I asked. "I woke up late, sorry." Nyra looked at Viserys then back at the game. Those type of games are boring all we do is watch knight trying to get the other knight to fall of their horse. It's stupid really.

"A mystery knight?" Asked Nyra. "No, a Cole, of the Stormlands." Responded Alicent. "Never heard of house Cole." Said Nyra. "They're not that big of a house. Some people know who they are, but most don't." I replied.

"Princess Rhaenys Targaryen! I would humbly ask for the favor. Of 'The Queen Who Never Was'." As the knight asked, my sister stood up. I really hated when they called my sister 'The Queen Who Never Was' because it's an insult to her, she was supposed to be the heir to the Iron Throne, but because she was a woman, she couldn't sit it.

I was to into my thoughts to pay attention to the game or the girls gossiping. I could only think about Aemma. In the pit of my stomach i felt as if something was going to go wrong. I decided to not pay attention to it and continued to watch the game.

"Prince Daemon of house Targaryen, prince of the city, will now choose his first opponent."
I knew that Daemon would choose Otto's son first. And he did.

"Nyke bet ao daemon iksos daor going naejot tymagon ondoso se rules."
(I bet you daemon is not going to play by the rules.)

"Hen rhinka ziry's daor, nyke'm worried syt alicent lēkia, ziry's gaomagon daorun naejot daemon."
(Of course he's not, I'm worried for Alicent brother, he's done nothing to daemon.)