Chapter Two: Friends=Loyal NOT!

C.Gs P.V.O

We sat down in a small table next to Dominos. "Hey, I'm gonna wash my hands. Be right back!"
"Omgh keeah," She replied with a mouth full of mini suger covered pretzels. I walked over near to the restrooms and tried to open the restroom door, but it was locked. I mean, this is a huge mall, yet they only have fours restrooms that are only one stall! It sucks! I lean against a wall, looking around. I saw sluts heading over to Victoria Justice, jocks going towards Dick's sporting goods. Some weird couple making out, and stuff like that. I stared at them making out for a while. My boyfriend Wesley kissed me a lot like that. Holding my waist tightly and pulling me towards him, more and more.
"Mmmmmmmm," Muttered the girl. "Kiss me a little harder Wes." The heck! Same name? No!
"WESLEY!" I scream, running towards him. He continued kissing this girl, who had very blond hair I recognized
"Be there in a sec mom!" Ohhhhhhh no he didn't! Those little motherfuckers better have a good explanation, or I'm going to make there life a living hell for today. I yank the girl up by her hair. I look at her terrified face and knew officially it was her.
"Ohh you little motherfucking bitch," I yell. I turned to Wesley and slapped him, hard. Then I turn over to Emma, my best friend, and slapped her TWICE as hard.
"Claire," Wesley began, but I cut him short.
"You damn weasel. You made me love you and you crushed it beneath you God damn foot. I will destroy you and your little world along with this bitch." I point to Emma.
"Yeah. I did trick you! And I made you lose your virginity to me! And you were never really pretty. I lied to you. I lie to everyone." Emma looked worried. "Except now." I smirk and turn to Emma and say,
"Think he loves you? BIG mistake."
"He-" says Molly walking into the scene. "Uhhhhh..."
"Did you know about this!?" I whisper, on the verge of tears.
"Umm, no! Duh! I-I am as surprised as you are!" Lies.
I fake a smile and walk towards her. "Thank you for being loyal." I say. Molly looked surprised that I bought her lies. I pretend to reach over and hug her. When my hand is near her face, I punch her. I turn around and storm out of the mall.