First Met - Part 6

"Hey..." He called out to her before taking a jog and catching up with her, grabbing her arm to stop her. "Where are you going?"

But she jerked her arm off of his grip and continued walking away.

"Please...just hear me out for a minute!" he exasperated, grabbing her arm again so he wouldn't let her go again.

"I already had enough from you. There is nothing else to discuss."

"...I know I've made a mistake alright. I just want to apologize for it again which is why I went after you. Now please...just give me 5 minutes of your time to say what I wanted to say and hear me out. That's all I ask."

She stayed but didn't look at him in the eye. But deep down, she had no intention of forgiving him anyway.

Sebastian was filled with hope as he saw that she was giving him a chance to explain himself. He couldn't believe that after everything he had done, she stayed to listen to him.

"I know you probably hate me now because of what I said earlier. And as I'm looking at you now, you are probably seeing me as the lowest of the low and despicable man in the world. But if that's the case, then it's all my fault."

"..." She still refused to look at him.

"I know you have trust issues due to your past relationship with that jerkface

"I know you have trust issues due to your past relationship with that jerkface. That's why it's hard for you to open up again and allow someone to come in now. And the fact that I just added to that is all my fault for opening a can of worms that I probably shouldn't have done back then. I understand that. I'm truly sorry for that." He admitted to her while keeping his distance and not taking an opportunity to come any closer.

But as for Rose, she's still mad at him. At least he FINALLY understood her situation. But she still didn't know what to do with him. She just wanted to be away from him after all the mental and emotional stress he made her feel.

Sebastian hung his head low in guilt for he could no longer do anything about the situation that had developed between them

Sebastian hung his head low in guilt for he could no longer do anything about the situation that had developed between them. "Let's just forget about it. I know it must be hard for you to forgive and forget right now, but I know you can. I know you are a woman who is worthy of so much love that's just waiting to be given to you and I can tell that you want that too.