the spark part 1

Y/n runs though the streets, she was late for her job at the coffee shop down the street.

"Hey bitch watch were your going! " says a man y/n just bumped into she picks herself off the ground apologizing she looked up at him and her face felt flushed but maybe that was just because she landed on it.

"What's a hot girl like you doing out here sweet tits? " he says without a care.

"Oh sorry umm- sir but I'm late for work" y/n quickly replies and looks away from the man feeling her face turning redder at his comment.

"Call me adam sweet stuff heres my number" adam hands her a paper with his number on it and does a hand motion to call him as he walks away.

"Oh crap" y/n mumbles to herself as she remembers she's late for work
She tucks the note safely in her front pocket and rushes off to work.

|°•° time skip bc her job isn't really that important in the story rn °•°|

It was near the end of y/n's shift as she sees adam pass by the window of the cafe winking at her while smirking.

Yn blushes sightly at his gesture but calms down quickly after she locks up the cafe and pulls out her phone and texts him "hey is this Adam? "

Adam texts back with "hey hot stuff it is what's up ;)"

"Nothing much work today was super stressful" y/n says rembering the annoying customers from today

"Sucks to suck I know something that will relieve your stress sugar come to my place tonight~ ;)"

Y/n blushes at his last text message but was still confused on what he meant and what he was gonna do to relive her stress.

Word count: 294
-sorry if it's short I'm not very good at writing but anyway bye :] -

|•°• love ya •°•|