Character profile/prolouge

(A/n):(another JJK story by yours truly, thought I'd write this one like an actual book for some reason.)

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n)=your first name

(L/n)=your last name

(H/c)=your hair color

(E/c)=your eye color

(F/c)=your favorite color

(A/n)=(me!)

Note: any italicized text are (Y/n)'s thoughts

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n)(L/n)

Appearance: short (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, Jujutsu tech uniform with a (f/c) hood, and a scar on your left cheek.

Cursed technique: shadow manipulation-you can hide in shadows like Megumi and can also turn them into a solid surface to use them as a shield or projectile. The only limitation is the shadow still has the same properties of a shadow when you make it into a surface meaning they'll disappear in light.

________________________________________________________________________________

The rain beats down heavy as a feminine figure runs through a mountain path holding something in their arms. The trees and shrubbery around her brustle as shadows follow her menacingly watching the women run patiently waiting to strike. The woman comes upon a wooden gate decorated with talismans and other spiritual items as one of the shadows reveals itself: a slender man with dark green hair wearing an ornate green haori decorated with gold trimmings a dark green undershirt and hakama pants his yellow eyes glaring into the woman's soul petrifying her.

"Surrender the child, and you may live," he speaks in a cold and harsh tone as he glares at the woman with cold eyes.

"Never!" The women yells defiantly "if you don't kill him you'll turn him into some soldier for your twisted cause. I'd never let my child be put through that." She holds the baby away from the man attempting to protect it.

"You've committed a great sin," the main explains his voice dripping with disdain, "Your lover's met his punishment at the hands of the Zenins," a large eight headed figure appears behind the man shrouded in shadow as he holds his outstretched palm towards the woman, "now it is your turn."

The woman turns around setting down her child at the gate before turning back to the man, "If I die, it shall be for a good cause. My child will get revenge for our deaths, he will burn the world down and create a new one from its ashes," blood erupts from the woman's back forming a wind like structure before igniting in a bright red flame, "one without clans, without people like you!"

The women lunges towards the man who closes his hand in a fist, "Orochi," he says plainly a snake like monster lunges from the shadows with it's mouth open ready to devour the woman.

The baby begins screaming and crying as the beast jaws close on the woman swallowing her whole. The man walks towards the child reaching his hand out to grab it just to be stopped as a strong hand grasps his holding it in place.

"Be gone," a harsh voice speaks as the man turns to see a bulky man wearing a black track suit and shades his hair shaved back.

"Yaga," the slender speaks naming the man, "what business do you have with this child?" The man asks his voice filled with irritation.

"He's been put under my protection, unless you'd like to turn this into an altercation I suggest you leave him alone," the larger man threatens glaring at the slender man through his shades.

The slender man pulls his arm from the mans grasp looking at him annoyed, "fine. But, this will only be the first of many attacks in this child's life," the man boards at him, "You cannot protect him."

"We'll see about that," the burly man replies, "Now shoo, before things get ugly."

The man walks away leaving the burly man and the child alone.

The burly man leans down lightly poking the baby who latches onto his finger like it's a doll.

"I'm sorry about you're parents, if I could've been here sooner then-" The burly man tries to speak but is cut off as the baby yawns, "You should get some rest, I can only imagine what you've been through," he picks the baby up walking past the gate and further down the path, "I'll protect you now, no-one will hurt you."

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/n):(prolouge over! Hope you enjoyed and see you next time. By the way the guy who killed the mom was Tatsumi, an oc of mine. His cursed technique lets him summon an eight headed snake shikigami each head having it's own special ability.)