Rescue mission

(A/n):(eeeeeeeerrrrrmmmmm)

________________________________________________________________________________

A black sphere sits in the center of a forest where a run down mansion should've been as a white haired teen wearing a school uniform knocks on it like a doboy "So this is where they've been, think it's just some curse's domain or...?"

"This barrier isn't that of a domain," another teen walks toward the structure wearing a similar uniform with bagier pants and black haired that'd been pulled back in a bun, "Some sorcerer must of put it up, they don't want us getting in there for some reason."

"I think I might know why," the two's attentions immediately snap to you as your hand is halfway through the barrier.

Suguru Geto, Satoru Gojo, (Y/n)(L/n), and Shoko Ierie had all been assigned to save the two sorcerers who had been sent on a mission in this area but had yet to come hack for some unknown reason.

"So they trap Utahime and Mei Mei san just to draw us out so they could get to you," Gojo laughs, "These guys are getting clever, don't you think?" He says continuing to laugh it off like it's all some game.

You roll your eyes in annoyance pulling your hand out of the barrier, "Should I head in?" You ask turning to your more reliable seniors for guidance.

Geto turns back to the barrier keenly examining it, "We should be able to break the barrier. But, it would be advantageous to have someone scout out the area inside," he continues to study the barrier thinking to himself.

"Let the kid go in!" Gojo interjects, "I'm sure he can handle whatever's in there. And besides, if something bad happens he can just run out and we can have Shoko heal him."

Geto shoots Gojo an annoyed look before sighing in resignation and turning to you, "You think you can handle it?"

You look back at the barrier studying it in silence before responding.

"They've tried and failed to kill me before, what makes this time any different," You turn back to Shoko who holds a bundle of weaponry in her arms and hold your arm out, "Pole arm."

"What's the magic word?" She says mockingly.

"Just give me the damn thing," you reply in annoyance.

"Not until you say it, you should really treat your superiors with more respect," she says smiling snuggly at you.

"I- fine, please give me my pole arm so I can go save two people who for all we know could've died while you were to focused on me showing respect to give me my weapon!" You snap at her angrily.

"Just a please would've been fine," she tosses you a spear like weapon with a flat blade at the top which you catch in your hand.

"Good luck little bro!" Gojo exclaims with a smug smirk.

"I'm not your-! Never mind," you look away annoyed and crack your neck before walking into the barrier the blade of your pole arm resting on your shoulder

As you walk into the barrier you look around studying your surroundings and find nothing out of the ordinary: just a normal forest clearing with a creepy abandoned mansion radiating cursed energy in the middle of it. Reasoning that Utahime and Mei Mei are probably inside the mansion you walk towards it opening the door to see what once must've been a marvelous entrance with two sets of stairs leading to the second floor a balcony between the two which once looked down up the foyer now laying on the floor as pieces of rubble and debris as cobwebs spread cross the entirety of the room and the withered stairs struggle to stand ready to give in any moment.